PLEASE KEEP SISTER SHIMMIE IN YOUR PRAYERS....

lejardinier

Oh my prayers and thoughts are with you during this time dear Shimmie. You have always been a strong and clear beacon on the power of prayer. God bless you and your family during this time and always.

Renaylor

My prayers go out to Shimmie and her family. Loss of a parent is tough-I've been through it once-but God heals all wounds with time and his love.

sunnysmyler

Dearest Woman of GOD, I pray for God's loving arms to wrap around you and your family during your time of mourning. I know that you are a Strong Woman, but death test the strongest of faith. You are so beautiful and such an encouraging inspiration to me!!!!!

Father God, I thank you for my Sister Shimmie, Father I thank you for encouraging her heart and mind during this difficult time in her life. Lord, I thank you for being her strength where she is weak. Thank you, that you promised in Your Word that you'd never leave or forsake us. Thank you for in advanced for the awesome testimony Shimmie will have to share with all of us her sisters in Christ, in Jesus Christ name, AMEN!

michc

Only just saw this thread about precious Shimmie's mum. Shimmie and her family and loved ones are in my prayers :rosebud:

*~just-if-I'd~*

I had to come out of lurking to tell Shimmie that my prayers are with you & your family. You've been such a blessing to me & you don't even know it.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I thought about Shimmie this week, too... I hope all's well with her and her family... Her inspiring posts on marriage are a blessing to the Forum.

Nice & Wavy

A message from Shimmie:

"It will be a while before I will be able to return to the forum. My love goes out to everyone there. I'm sorry for not coming back sooner to at least share my heart and to thank them for all of their love and prayers.

Please let them know that I can 'feel' them. Please let them know that during my mom's Service, I was at so much peace. Please tell them that, my Mommie was so beautiful. The gown I chose for her was elegant and she even had 'eyelashes' and model makeup which made her look as pretty as a Queen. Her hair was beautiful and so soft. I played with her curly hair, the entire time we were at the 'Family Hour' the day before her service. She always loved it when I played with her hair at home, after I washed it for her. So it was only 'natural' for me to play with her hair when I saw her 'at rest'.

Now, only a LHCF Sister would understand this, 'Mommie's Hair was 'Right'. (LOL).

She was just that beautiful and peaceful with a soft smile on her face
."

She has been very busy everyone...she will come back in the near future.
Continue to keep her in your prayers.

Love,

N&W

topsyturvy86

I thank God for His peace that she had during the service and I pray that she continues to feel His presence and love as she heals, in Jesus's name, Amen. Thanks N&W for the update.