I'm asking a REALLY weird hair question!!

drappedup

I feel weird for asking this (mostly because it's an IRL situation I feel weird about! :blush::lachen:), but I just had to! I am taking a Geology course, and there is this girl who happens to have similar hair to mine (thick, spiraled, frizzy), and I have come to notice each class how well taken care of her hair is, lol. Seriously, it's so shiny, full-looking, and has body. So I've taken notice. Well, she has worn it straightened a couple of times as well, and it's about BSL (obviously longer than mine currently is), and there I am sitting in class (I sit back row) and I am naturally someone who notices random crap about people, but her specifically her hair I can't help but fixate on it, lol. So my question is, have any of ya ladies ever happened to be around someone IRL whose hair was so sooooooo swoon worthy to you ( :lick: ) that you couldn't help but gape secretly in awe?

I feel so weird that I am secretly noticing her hair each day in class. I don't know her at all. I can't even remember her name, lol. It's just her hair, omg!

Am I alone in this? Haha.

Ijanei

nope!! I done the same think before...lol This girl had the most gorgeous set of curls that were all natural. She was a black girl but of course she claimed she was mixed with spanish (my mom knew her parents so that was a lie) but everyday I sat behind her, studying her styles and everything. She would straighten it and it just hung waaaaay down her back, then when we dip in the pool...it shrinked waaay up to her shoulders. I was in love with her hair

Bublin

Your question is not weird......have you seen one or two of the threads recently?

To answer your question - i'm always looking at nice heads of hair wandering their regime is.

beans4reezy

Guilty! I also admire hair. I've almost gotten into a couple of fender benders looking at a young high school student (black girl) on my block with WSL hair. :)

drappedup

Your question is not weird......have you seen one or two of the threads recently?

To answer your question - i'm always looking at nice heads of hair wandering their regime is.

It seems like people only admire others via online sources and stuff. So I was wondering about in person.......which seems stranger and creepier to me, lol.

Angelicus

Yes, I used to salivate over one young lady's hair at church. So long and so gorgeous!

Then I found out it wasn't hers.

SmilingElephant

Me and my sister always notice really nice and long hair. We do it like that volkswagen commercial where they yell the color of the volkswagen car and punch the person next to them.

But we yell "WAISTLENGTH" or "BSL" at each other....without punching...jus let the other one look for the beautiful mane that has been spotted.:grin:

teacherjess

I do this too! I actually was in traffic court today and there was a nice girl there who had thick MBL hair and as we were talking I kept thinking if it was a weave or wig, and was she protective styling underneath? Also if that was her real hair...regardless, it was long & thick and looked nice. I wondered if she was a LHCF sister. We should have a secret handshake or something LOL

Iamhim

Well....the Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away....

Ha ha! That's funny!

But I've done that before. There is a girl at my job with waist length (almost tailbone) hair. Every time I am in a meeting or training session with her, I almost always end up staring at her hair. It never ceases to amaze me.

SmilingElephant

I do this too! I actually was in traffic court today and there was a nice girl there who had thick MBL hair and as we were talking I kept thinking if it was a weave or wig, and was she protective styling underneath? Also if that was her real hair...regardless, it was long & thick and looked nice. I wondered if she was a LHCF sister. We should have a secret handshake or something LOL

Fa real though! It would be nice if we had like shirts or keychains or some kind of hair toy with a symbol that stood for all us Niko's cousins....cause lately i've been running into suspicious ppl!:sekret::grin::grin::grin:

gissellr78

There is a girl that i bump into in the train all the time she has the most beautiful 3a curls...i mean TO DIE FOR!

I stare and stare...i am sure people think am gay lol but YA u are not alone.:lachen::lachen:

hasabe

All the timeee. I think I am even weirder for staring too long.

There is a girl that i bump into in the train all the time she has the most beautiful 3a curls...i mean TO DIE FOR!

I stare and stare...i am sure people think am gay lol but YA u are not alone.:lachen::lachen:

lmao. I have the same staring problem. I remember seeing a beautiful head of bright red curls. I couldn't stop staring even after the girl was walking far ahead of me. I'm sure she felt my staring vibes because she turned around real quick and I was still staring :lachen:. She must've thought I was weird or gay lol

drappedup

SERIOUSLY!

We should have a secret handshake! Or code word or something, lol!

Just think of all the times we've oggled a stranger's hair.....it could have been an LHCFer!

Tyra

The secret words: 'Niko's Cousin'.
:lol:

I do it too OP.:yep:
For me hair is the new face now. I notice a person's hair before I ever make it to the face, etc. I find myself secretly swooning quite often actually.

drappedup

lmao. I have the same staring problem. I remember seeing a beautiful head of bright red curls. I couldn't stop staring even after the girl was walking far ahead of me. I'm sure she felt my staring vibes because she turned around real quick and I was still staring :lachen:. She must've thought I was weird or gay lol

:lachen: @ these!

So true! I swear I think the girl in my geology class is getting suspicious. There's been a couple of times where she's turned around and I happen to be oggling her hair from the back row and I'm like....OOOPS!

JuiceMobsta

:rofl::rofl::rofl: She turnt around with tha quickness!!!:lol: