Something really weird happened today....

AllAboutTheHair

I walked by this girl at the store wearing a bun and she stared at me. I thought it was weird so I looked away and turned around, when I looked back she was still looking, but smiling this time; so I smiled back. My hair is cornrowed straight back and the ends are in a bun. I felt like I knew her hair LOL. Was SHE one of YOU guys? I really think that we need to "rethink" the longhaircareforum "code" thing. The left thumb and forefinger in an L shape still seems the best identifying gesture to me

CheerBear

OMG! I have been thinking this for the longest and havent gotten around to posting anything yet...we can be like the fight club or something..or have our own code word like..hickory, or some other random word...I was thinking this when I was at the mall the other day and saw all these ladies with buns, or if I'm at the BBS and i see people buying products raved about on here often.

LisaG

So what is the word "code" going to be? lol
MACORONI AND CHEESE ?
that's what I say to my girlfriend when I want her to turn around and look at someone's hair. We should have a poll/vote on what the word should be.

Leshia

yanno, that happened to me the other week here on base when i passed a woman wearing a bun. i think that most wear it for a protective style and not for aesthetic reasons, so that tends to tip us off.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
Mac and cheese..LOL
that is hilarious.. I remember when I was in grade school..whenever me and my girlfriend were talking on the phone about something and someone walked into the room.. we would say "Family Ties"..like that show.. to let the other person know that someone walked into the room so we had to stop talking about it.. That is so funny thinking about "code" words..

LisaG

Bun? Is that only for the Bun girls or all of members. My hair is not long enough for a bun yet. lol. I think that it should be a word that has nothing to do with hair. Please could someone do a poll thing I don't know how to.

Irresistible

how bout two winks , two snaps, while twisting the wrist, and the white girl hair flip....then if they do it back, then you know they are from LHCF....

yeah that outta do it.....*keepin my serious face*

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
how bout two winks , two snaps, while twisting the wrist, and the white girl hair flip....then if they do it back, then you know they are from LHCF....

[/ QUOTE ]
and if they don't do it back, better run fast!

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]
and if they don't do it back, better run fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

Honeyhips

Lovely
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Naw, I'd mess that one up.

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay okay i got one....we could do a cheer

gimme a L (while puttin your arms in a L)
gimme a H (improvise with your arms here cause i dunno)
gimme a C (while puttin your arms in a C)
gimme a F (umm yeah improvise again)

now who could mess that one up? *blank stare*

anybody a cheerleader here to give pointers???
oops throwin back on the serious face

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
Honeyhips said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

okay okay i got one....we could do a cheer

gimme a L (while puttin your arms in a L)
gimme a H (improvise with your arms here cause i dunno)
gimme a C (while puttin your arms in a C)
gimme a F (umm yeah improvise again)

now who could mess that one up? *blank stare*

anybody a cheerleader here to give pointers???
oops throwin back on the serious face

[/ QUOTE ]

by the way i think if they dont start doin it with you by the letter C...you should find a way to play it off really good, cause then they dont belong to LHCF. you know like say "Oh sorry im just practicing a cheer" and scratch your neck or somethin

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
give me a hell no........
cheerleaders will fill my evil

[/ QUOTE ]

omygoodness...ok someone with cheerleading issues "like ohh my God" ok ....how bout a bird call? can you whistle?

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
That might work...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah and if they are a member ,they should answer ,"no but ive seen the drips"
bingo...LHCF member.