Slightly weird question...

KrystalClear

I've noticed that the hair on my legs and other areas of my body grows EXTREMELY FAST. I swear I will shave it and 2 days later I have more than just a lil fuzz, it's less than 0.5 inches, but it is longer than "peach fuzz". -lol

My question is, do you think that our hair on our heads grows at the same rate as the hair on the other parts of our body?

I know that the hair on the other parts of our body have a way longer resting stage (most ppl, hence the reason we don't have armpit hair to our butts, and eyebrows to our chins lol)

I am asking that because if that is the case, I think I have a VERY fast growth rate and I can not WAIT to see my hair after I've been 2 yrs natural!

Thanks!

tmrskltn

my hair(body), is like this also, I'm like an Italin man if I don't shave, LOL, but my hair on my head also grows fast, don't know if this proves your theory, but hope it helps, maybe some other ladies will chime in also...

BeetleBug

I don't think it is but I wish it was. I can shave my legs today and by tomorrow evening, I will have more hair growing in. My leg hairs will grow up to .75 inches.:nono: For the hair on my head, the majority grows .5 inch a month.

Last edited:

KrystalClear

I don't think it is but I wish it was. I can shave my legs today and by tomorrow evening, I will have more hair growing in. My leg hairs will grow up to .75 inches.:nono: For the hair on my head, the majority grows .5 inch a month.

Danggg that stinks lol.
I hope it still may be a sign on the fact of having a quick growth rate!?