If you COULD only use 1(one) product line...

scratchchin.gif
this is a tough one. I like humecto but not the shampoo and worse the oil moisturizer with jojoba
moon.gif

It is totally disgusting. I like Miss key 10 in 1 but not the shampoo. U cabt choose.
I would toss creme of nature. Its a good thing we dont have to choose.

My one product line would be Redken but I have a feeling that once I try more products from Kenra that that will be my favorite line.

Good post!

I would aslo keep keracare and give up Aphogee.

I tried to get a general feel of what people like and don't like and I counted (as best as I could with some of the replies) that the top 3 keepers are:
1. Keracare...19
2. Elucence...5
3. Nexxus...4

The top 3 duds were:
1. Nexxus...7
2. Motions...4
3. Mizani...3

Hmmm..Keracare it is..good thing I love it already
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
aikaa71 said:
I would keep keracare. I have the shampoo, humecto conditioner and the silken seal serum (excellent product)

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I love Keracare...

question-my hair is not damaged but i need to do a deep (using protein) conditioner every 4 weeks...is the 5-in-1 better than the super reconstructor?????

*this is the only product that i don't have BUT will need.

For right now I would have to keep Nexxus- I like Therappe and Humectress. I am getting some Keracare and Affirm stuff for Xmas so who knows what will happen.

I would have to dump Mizani- overpriced.

Since I am a recovering product Junkie, my winner is the Carol's Daughter Line and Lisa Akbari,the losers are IC and Motions.

It would have to be Mizani hands down. The only thing I don't particulaly care for is their wrap lotion, but I'll use the one from Optimum instead. And since they're both made by the same company I can have my cake and eat it too
smile.gif
I'd give up Keracare
look.gif

I would keep either Aubrey's Organics (and Giovanni's Conditioner) or Keracare. I would toss out everything else.

Blessings,
Compassion

[ QUOTE ]
Sherynella said:
I would keep Nexxus. Still, Theraphee and Humectress are good stuff for my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
I agree 100%

If I had to use only one product line, it would be Aveda. I love their shampoos and their cherry almond bark reconstructing conditioner.

If I had to lose one product line forever (just one, huh???
scratchchin.gif
there are SO many that I'd like to kick to the curb, LOL ) it would have to be nexxus. Too much money for a product line that doesn't do jack-boo-boo-squat for my hair.
perplexed.gif
Wish I could get my $8 back for that
censored.gif
Nexxuss Humectress.

If I had to choose in product line, it would be Clairol. I'm a Clairol junkie....I love their perm, hair colour, shampoos, conditioners and styling aids. I could live with out cream of nature. Although I've heard many women rave about what CON does for their hair, it makes mine dry and brittle, and leave behind this awful residue.

Phyto. I love phytodefrisant on my texturized hair. I'd give up Salerm -- I don't know why but it doesn't do anything for me.

Well i'm gonna gon ahead and jump on the Keracare bandwagon...even though i haven't officially used it yet. :look: But it's in the mail and i'll use it next week..i'll take the word of all of the ladies because they haven't steered me wrong, yet. My 2nd like would be Kenra, or Nexxus.

I'd give up Aphogee. although it does stop breakage in it's tracks, but it cause my hair to knot if i use it and i'm 7weeks or more, post relaxer.

Back