If you COULD only use 1(one) product line...

ladylibra_30

which would you choose?
mine would be:
keracare
smile.gif

2-If you had to GIVE UP 1 (one) product line... which would it be?

mine would be-
nexxus
look.gif

I have yet to find the "ONE" line, but Keracare is the closest as I also use Affirm, although I don't like Humecto. I dn't really use any other line a lot, except for Jason's naturals, and no ones taking that away from me!

This just wouldn't work for me!!

lol I use 1 or 2 things from a lot of different product lines.

I'll try though.

Ummmm... I'll keep keracare and give up mizani.

Can't live without the humecto!

I think mine would be Aphogee. I used the Reconstructor the other night and man! It was slip city!! But I'm going to have to try the Keracare! I've had many Affirm Relaxers and loved them, but havne't tried much from their entire product line. I also need to try the Elucence. AFter I go through my current PJ stuff, those two will be the things I buy next along with more UBH conditioner, the UBH Moisturizer and the Carol's Daughter stuff! I'm not product educated/experienced enough yet to really answer this question yet. :-(

Actually....I just realized that I'd have to change my keeper. Although I love Dudley's A LOT, I haven't tried it's Shampoo, and none of their conditioners have a lot of slip. That could be fatal on my hair. Nexxus however, has a little bit of everything and if I had to forsake all else for ONE - it would be Nexxus. They have a concentrated protein, a mild protein, a moisturizing conditioner which could be used as a leave in, an oil, the Y serum stuff....they have everything.

if i could only keep one, i would keep KeraCare and give up Elasta (kicking and screaming over my beloved Recovery)...
cry3.gif

72792...I was pleasnatly suprised to like their Oil Moisturizer recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so shocked!

(you mean BB from the drugstore and not Bumble & Bumble - yes?)

i just wanted to tell you that your hair is awesome!

am the 1,000th person to tell you this;can i get a prize....hmmm
scratchchin.gif
the 1,000th poster that tells adrienne her hair is beautiful should get a free gift (say a total product line) from her
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

j/k

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
I can't chose. I have never used entirely one product line.
Well I could do without Nexxus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too
smile.gif

Kera Care - the line has just about everything and I can't give up the cream hairdress.

I could live without Nexxus.

Back