I Really Need Help Ladies!!!

seymone

Okay, so I would like to perm my hair. I have no idea what brand to use because I am 100% natural and I do not want it to revert. Any idea on a perm, I can use???

Down to the real problem, I have a patch in the middle of my head about the size of 2 quarters that is only about 1.5 inches. The rest of my head is about 6 inches. Do you ladies think I should still perm my hair or should I wait??

P.S.Keep in mind that I will be wearing protective styles until November of 2007..

Any response would be greatly appreciated. I really respect you guys opinion..

DONT RELAX!!! If you are 100% natural, you should stay that way. I wish I would have:(. But if you really want to have straight hair, trying pressing. Or if you are gonna give the relaxer a try wait it out (especially if you are gonna wear protective styles) until your patch grows in some more. But trust me, you will miss your natural hair once you relax.

seymone said:
Okay, so I would like to perm my hair. I have no idea what brand to use because I am 100% natural and I do not want it to revert. Any idea on a perm, I can use???

Down to the real problem, I have a patch in the middle of my head about the size of 2 quarters that is only about 1.5 inches. The rest of my head is about 6 inches. Do you ladies think I should still perm my hair or should I wait??

P.S.Keep in mind that I will be wearing protective styles until November of 2007..

Any response would be greatly appreciated. I really respect you guys opinion..

I forgot about brands. Lots of ladies like phyto. Its okay in my opinion, better for those who want to be texlaxed rather than bone straight. ORS, Affirm, Mizani are all good brands. I have also used ORS (love, love love it) and Mizani. I haven't used MIzani in a long while, but it made my hair feel like heaven. Hope this helps.

Even though Im a Silk Elements girl, I dont know that I would recommend it to you because alot of people seem to have problems with it reverting. Have you thought about giving Phyto a try?

Back