I need some hair from overseas. Calling weave experts.

Okay

Okay I need some really nice weave that will mimic my relaxed hair.. The price doesnt matter as long as it will last for a loong time with NO tangles and shedding! Im so tired of buying extensions which tangle up and cant be reused :nono: its too damn expensive!

So which brand do you recommend??
I was eyeing these brands:

Halleys curls, Silky relxed texture from extensions plus, senghori shells and wagmans.

Please give me your recommendationg especially since im ordering from america and it will be expensive! But if it lasts a lifetime then im willing to pay :yep:

Your Cheeziness

I've used Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythyms. I found that the 1B was more towards a 1 - slightly dark for my color. The hair was pretty decent. I wore a bob, so I can't speak much for tangling on longer lengths. I didn't have a problem with tangling. It held a curl ok. I'd repurchase it. I only work it once and not very long so I can't speak on long term use. But, from my experience, I have no complaints on that hair.

Check blackhairmedia.com for many reviews and pics on all the brands you mentioned. Good luck!

ms.blue

Haven't used any but extension plus is considered one of the best especially their relaxed texture.

Your Cheeziness

^^Speaking of which, the only thing that turned me away from EPRT is that many reviews report that this hair "swells" in humidity. I'm wearing Indique Bounce Relaxed Straight (IBRS) right now and it is very textured, but it does not swell. While, Senghori Shells Relaxed Rhythyms (SSRR) is a very, straight (almost stick straight) look.

Indique BRS

Basically, OP. All Relaxed Textures are not created usually. All of the vendors you mentioned offer samples. I'd order a few and test them out and compare them to your hair before committing to a purchase.

glamazon386

I very rarely wear my own hair straight let alone straight weave so I won't be much help in this regard. OP, you have to choose the hair that best matches your hair texture. That varies for each person as each person's hair is different.

I would go over to BHM and do some research. Look for hair that looks similar in texture to yours when straight. Then you can go from there. If the vendors you are interested in offer samples, then order those and compare them with your hair.