I LOVE AYURVEDA PRODUCTS!

2inspireU

Thank you everyone!!

I really need a STRONG detangler for combing out AFTER getting out of the shower. It must be a moisturizing detangler. I'm still on the hunt. :nono:

Egyss Premier Creme Rinse is the business. It is very moisturizing and detangles like no ones business. You can see my hair in my avatar and I can detangle that with EASE after using this.

starfish

Can someone tell me if using Alma oil and/or powder will darken my hair? I love my natural hair color and don't want it to darken.

Thanks!

Urban

Co-signing!! I love my shikakai, amla, bhringraj and cassia powders. My hair just feels a lot healther. My scalp is always clean ... so I've pretty much managed to eliminate frequent shampoo use from my regimen ... it's still an important part of my regimen, but can avoid it stripping my hair too often.

Luurrve Ayurveda!

bklynLadee

Can definitely attest to that!! I love Ayurvedic Powders too!! Feels soooo good when you find something that works!!! Try the Kalpi Tone powder too! Whew!!! Oh yeah, and the Maka (Bhringraj), and Methi (Fenugreek)!!!

sounds like you are in love lol. What have you noticed with the Kalpi Tone powder?

infojunkie

I 8th that motion: Ayurvedic is my life now: not just w/ hair: but skin, bath, & soon to come cleaning products.

Would you mind sharing how you incorporate these in your bath and cleaning?

i think i tried an auyervedic moisturizer by accident. i went to boston over the new year and ran out of my ORS moisturizer. i've been looking for another type for some time. i thought the ORS was good because it was oily, but it dried out fast and i had a lot of little hairs in my hands when i combed or rubbed through to smooth ponytails. so i popped into the body shop and saw amlika leave-in conditioner. man...

i used this after i co-wash while my hair is damp. i think i really like this. it's made from amla and has glycerin as well. my SO can't keep his hands out of it, "why is it so soft? is it that new moisturizer?" and i have seen a definite reduction in breakage and shedding in these past two weeks. i think i'll keep it.

Any specific brand for the amlika or should I just look for a certain blend of powders?

Essensual

Can someone tell me if using Alma oil and/or powder will darken my hair? I love my natural hair color and don't want it to darken.

Thanks!

I was concerned about this too, so I've using Dabur's Amla Oil Lite. I've have no issues with darkening at all, as this oil is clear in color. HTH.

Anna9764

On the box of Amla powder it say (Darkand healthy hair naturally) so to answer your questions..Yes I would say so. I love the dark rich healthy color or glow from it. Yet it's not hard or too heavy like hair dye.

luvn_life

I too am in love with ayurveda. My hair feels soooo good. And the breakage has stopped considerably... I use it Amla, Brahmi, and Shikakai powders and Vatika Oil, in my modified version of LongHairDontCare's ShikaCo Wash. BOMB!!! I know its only been two weeks but my hair already feels much stronger. I just love it. And I do DC afterwards, but I dont feel like its a waste. I know my hair still feels it because my hair has NEVER felt like this before. Its my staple for life!!!