I like her Knee Length hair.....and her tips

BeautifulFlower

I love this quote of hers...

It may take longer to grow, but your hair will look fantastic if you care for it properly. The ends needn't be straight across...a U shape is lovely as well. Don't forget that you are a representative of long hair. Try to keep your long locks looking lovely at all times. The way your hair looks in public is, sadly, the way everyone perceives long hair. If it looks bad, that's just one more reason people think you should cut it. Take care of it, treat it well and create a beautiful display! Your hair will be judged by the memory of a beautiful head of hair in stranger's minds, so if you go out with your hair looking ragged, you've planted yet another impression that long hair is haggard looking. As a lovely lady with floor length hair; Lady Grace has so eloquenty stated: "You are a long hair ambassador."

Last edited:

lashannasmall

I think that much hair is unflatering because it is shapless at that point. Just drags a person down. Makes them look old and antiquated like those girls in the fundamentalist morman groups

Anna9764

OK this lady has great tips, nothing we don't already know, but if anyone had any doubts, here you go.

Adrienne, this will be you girl before you know it!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

http://www.wuvie.net/STRESSLESS_tresses.htm?

I like her approach to hair care, very practical. You gotta scroll down to get to her basic routine. The actual link "My Routine" doesn't work.
Thanks for sharing OP, I like to read on sites like these...try this one: Ultimate Guide to
Growing Healthy Long Hair:20 Steps........she has good tips also :yep: Anna

hillytmj

I love this quote of hers...

It may take longer to grow, but your hair will look fantastic if you care for it properly. The ends needn't be straight across...a U shape is lovely as well. Don't forget that you are a representative of long hair. Try to keep your long locks looking lovely at all times. The way your hair looks in public is, sadly, the way everyone perceives long hair. If it looks bad, that's just one more reason people think you should cut it. Take care of it, treat it well and create a beautiful display! Your hair will be judged by the memory of a beautiful head of hair in stranger's minds, so if you go out with your hair looking ragged, you've planted yet another impression that long hair is haggard looking. As a lovely lady with floor length hair; Lady Grace has so eloquenty stated: "You are a long hair ambassador."

Yes, I absolutely loved that statement too!

that_1_grrrl

Not to be the Debbie Downer of the post, but I have never like long Blonde hair. There's something about it that always looks dirty to me or something that belongs on a dog.

But I love the length though. I would love to see myself with knee length hair one day.

ajoyfuljoy

she kind of snapped on the hair boards! Sorry, I just had to :lachen:. I wanted to say, what did they ever do to you? :lachen:

That's a lot of hair! Going to read the tips :)