Problem solved I have the link to my personal site

Nanyanika

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for all the trouble some of you had getting through to my website, as i've said before, my site called naturallycoily is a 3-page insight into my hair routine, products and nutrition habits. This pragmatic approach should explain on a practical level the various techniques and products applied to maintain the health of my hair, whilst increasing and retaining its length. The site is currently under construction, I plan to add more infomation as I progress through my hair journey. Enjoy

Here's link If it does'nt work you can bash me over the head!!!
and i'll give up trying.

http://www.geocities.com/deniselhaynes/naturallycoilyhair.index.htm

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/deniselhaynes

pebbles

Hi den1,

Your website is excellent. Very nicely done. (and as usual, your hair is awesome!) Thanks for sharing.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Problem solved I have the link to my personal

Hey, your web-site is really pretty. I know we don't usually call websites pretty, but it is

Nanyanika

Hello Guys,
Thanks for the compliments. The site will go through significant changes and furthur additions. I will be placing a diet plan that I personally follow, it really help speed up my hair growth, my scalp was tingling like mad. It is especially aimed at keeping my hair and body, healthy at the same time (as some of you know I'm trying to lose weight) this is an great incentive for me. It is called the Healthy Hair Plan. I'm not going to explain, the plan itself, because its a surprise. Secondly, i'm working on a hair chart, which tracks the progress of growth and hair health, month-by-month. I'll keep everyone informed, when I add those extra web pages.

G

Den, Nice site, well written.

Can you give me more information on the measuring comb?

Like how it works and where you'd find one. Thanks

Tara

Bumping!

What is your routine while in the braids? Also thanks for the link to the measuring comb, I need that because when I do a self trim, I always cut too much ...sometimes on purpose, because I am crazy, but I digress

Anywhoo, if you can tell me where your in-braid regime is on your site I'd appreciate it. I FINALLY got my braids done and I was wondering if you moisturize your braids the way she suggests on her site (wetting a wash cloth, putting moisturizer in a bowl and then squeezing the moisture into your braids) or do you just spray your moisturizer onto your extensions?

Please let me know! Also I just saw your new pics, your hair continues to be my inspiration!! I LOVE IT!!

Nanyanika

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tara said:
Bumping!

What is your routine while in the braids?

if you can tell me where your in-braid regime is on your site I'd appreciate it.

I was wondering if you moisturize your braids the way she suggests on her site (wetting a wash cloth, putting moisturizer in a bowl and then squeezing the moisture into your braids) or do you just spray your moisturizer onto your extensions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Tara,
I have'nt written a braid routine on my site yet, as I follow Robin's one. However, I have tried out a different technique using my natural hair, to grow my hair instead, to take a break from exstensions. I wore cornrows for two months, that is how I obtained my current length. I always ensure that I re-do the ends every two weeks or so, to lessen matting and to tidy the overall appearance of the hair. My technique has proven successful so far, I plan to rebraid cornrows keeping them from 2 months, obviously I make sure I care them properly. This time I will be applying Robin's dry cleaning hair and scalp method, this will be a great help for keeping my scalp fresh and clean and the ability to prolong my style.

My usual routine involves washing/conditioning my hair once a week using a hair net to avoid manipulating the hair too much. (Robin's routine recommends using a sea sponge to wash natural braids) this is great also. I apply her technique of saturating the hair or sometimes I just spray it with the recommended braid sprays. I moisturised my natural/synthetic braids up to twice a day, plus I used infusium 23.

When I wear the kanekalon hair, I ensure that is pre-treated with vingear in hot water for 10-15 minutes to strip away alkaline levels, alkaline is quite drying to the natural hair, my personal results after removing exstensions shows more moisture in my hair strands.

Integrity

hi den1, excellent website, i love it!!!!!!!!!!

i love the lekair and get some when in the UK but i see you buy the big jar, how much is it and where do you obtain it from, PAK?

Nanyanika

Pandora said:
i love the lekair and get some when in the UK but i see you buy the big jar, how much is it and where do you obtain it from, PAK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Pandora,
I bought the large 5lbs size lekair cholesterol for £5.99 from a beauty supplies store in Queens Market, Green Street. Sorry, I can't remember the name.

Integrity

den1 said:
Pandora said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Pandora,
I bought the large 5lbs size lekair cholesterol for £5.99 from a beauty supplies store in Queens Market, Green Street. Sorry, I can't remember the name.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is cheap! where is green street btw?

Nanyanika

[/ QUOTE ]
Pandora said:
wow that is cheap! where is green street btw?

[/ QUOTE ]

Green Street is the name of the road, where Queens Market is situated on. It is off Barking Road if you're travelling from Eastham direction, or you turn off at Forest Police station, which is based on Green St and follow the RD all the way down. When you walk through Queen's Market, the shop is on the right hand side.

Nanyanika

Thanks, Sassygirl
, I am suppose to be adding more pages to the site, I have'nt done anything yet, i've been Ill
, so It may take some time to complete everything.

Nanyanika

sassygirl125 said:
Your hair looks like the little girl's hair in my picture!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh thank-you, you're so sweet