Bishonenrancher- Knee length hair!

KittyMeowMeow

Her hair is amazing! Wowwowowow!

Skip to 6:40ish to see a drool worthy hair flip and some awesome photos (some at other lengths like hip). I want the one at 6:55!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTjSAsSdcNw&feature=share&list=SP6763115ECB8074E3

Here are some photos:

Here's the vid that photo is from so you can see the full length: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLqIsDZD5b0&feature=share&list=SP6763115ECB8074E3

I searched, apologies if already posted!

Last edited:

curlycrocheter

I found her channel a while ago. It makes me sad that she had to post a video defending her reasons to not donate her hair. :nono:

You don't ask someone why they haven't donated their kidney, so don't ask about their hair either!

Aireen

Love her hair videos! Always so informative and puts hair care into a scientific perspective, keeps me more grounded.

Ogoma

Subscribed. I love that her videos are so informative.

I might actually be motivated to start waist training as well so a plus there :lol:

KittyMeowMeow

What is her ethnicity?

I was curious too, so I found this in an interview someone did with her where they asked her about it:

Lucy: In order of largest percentage to smallest, I have the following ancestry: African (I guess you can say "black", like from Ghana), Caucasian (western Europe including English, Scottish, German, French), East Indian, Chinese, and Native South American (Aztec). Since there are some adoptions and some lost papers, there is a small percentage of unknown lineage. All my ancestors ended up in the Caribbean for one reason or another, and I was born in Canada. I identify myself as Jamaican-Canadian.

Fhrizzball

Her waist is ????
What must she be doing to her internal organs?!

That only tends to happen if you waist train 24/7 I believe. Her natural waist from what I recall is around 28" and she wears around a 22"/24" inch corset. Of course the silhouette of corsets make them appear extremely curvy so that add to the extremity look of them at times.

sharifeh

I'm subscribed to her channel for corsets not hair
Who her hair is gorgeous
How did I miss that before ??

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I've watched her channel for waist training and thought she was white...so I thought her long hair was gross.

Now I'm impressed.. :lol:

I was curious too, so I found this in an interview someone did with her where they asked her about it:

Lucy: In order of largest percentage to smallest, I have the following ancestry: African (I guess you can say "black", like from Ghana), Caucasian (western Europe including English, Scottish, German, French), East Indian, Chinese, and Native South American (Aztec). Since there are some adoptions and some lost papers, there is a small percentage of unknown lineage. All my ancestors ended up in the Caribbean for one reason or another, and I was born in Canada. I identify myself as Jamaican-Canadian.

Love Always

I found her channel a while ago. It makes me sad that she had to post a video defending her reasons to not donate her hair. :nono:

You don't ask someone why they haven't donated their kidney, so don't ask about their hair either!

Bssph! That's really rude, she doesn't have to donate her hair if she doesn't want too.

Mahsiah

lmfao. :lol:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I'd love to play in her hair and put some of my hair sticks in her buns. They would be gorgeous.

Love her infinity bun though mine would need something to hold it up.