Knee Length Reveal.... *le sigh*

jupitermoon

BostonMaria, you are the 3rd person to post this video today and I love it. :grin:

Her hair is amazing and beautiful. As I mentioned in the other threads she's the first person of African decent that I've ever seen with loose non dred locked knee length hair. Truly inspirational. Her mom is doing a great job with her hair. It's such a shame she no longer posts here.

nicey

Wheeeww weeee she got some looong and pretty hair! Good googly goo! I've never seen anything like it in my natural born days!

PopLife

Very pretty hair...but I can only imagine what she goes through in real life if her hair caused that much controversy over the internet, smh.

blackbarbietea

I'm not gonna lie. In highschool, during the summers I'd wash my hair 4x a week, and use vaseline and my hair grew 4 inches in 3 monthes. Every year without fail. She she might be on to something.

andromeda

Goodness gracious great balls of fire. :thud:

Not only has she achieved great lengths, she's maintained the health of the hair from root to tip. It doesn't look cousin it-ish, it doesn't taper off into stringy ends, it doesn't even look like it's huge burden to manage...she has veritable princess hair! :reddancer:

BostonMaria

BostonMaria, you are the 3rd person to post this video today and I love it. :grin:

Her hair is amazing and beautiful. As I mentioned in the other threads she's the first person of African decent that I've ever seen with loose non dred locked knee length hair. Truly inspirational. Her mom is doing a great job with her hair. It's such a shame she no longer posts here.

Oh No! LOL I did a search "knee length reveal" before posting this and nothing came up LOL

nzeee

GORGE!!! i don't think i'd actually want all that hair but i wouldn't mind the 'problem' of figuring out what to do w/ it. i'd be flicking it in everyone's face loudly pondering what to do w/ all my beautiful hurrr! ;o) schwing!

ycj1

First thing I said to myself when I saw the video is you can tell she's black from the texture! Dang, it is gorgeous tho! My mother swears by vaseline! Could you imagine how long it takes to wash it and dry?

But it is stunning! Just way too long for me!

WAVES4DAYS

GORGE!!! i don't think i'd actually want all that hair but i wouldn't mind the 'problem' of figuring out what to do w/ it. i'd be flicking it in everyone's face loudly pondering what to do w/ all my beautiful hurrr! ;o) schwing!

Now you know good ~N~ well you'll get snatched!!! :lachen:

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
WOOOOOOW!!!! I love that she has the whip the hair song playing on the video. It is so healthy and so shiny!

MilkChocolateOne

Wow!!!

so healthy and pretty. i need to know her reggie! :)

her mother used to be a member here. her regimen was very simple. Wash every two weeks and style. her wash routine was prepoo with oil, wash and condition with nexxus products, and oil scalp and hair with melt vaseline. That's it. No special potions or complicated steps.

[video=youtube;IKh9B7mweU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKh9B7mweU0&playnext=1&videos=in_mfQ47_O8&feature=mfu_in_order[/video]

Neith

Beautiful hair. Anyone who thought she was mixed was definitely reaching.

I've seen the same kind of thinking even on this board. Anyone with type 3 hair = mixed somewhere down the line. Not that I agree, but it doesn't surprise me.

On top of that, the child has very long hair. I can only imagine what she goes through.

I'm going to the BSS and Drugstore today. I'm gonna pick up a little jar of vaseline and try melting and sealing with it on a little section of my hair next wash day. :lol:

mEmYSELFaNDj

OMG her hair is gorgeuos!! Like OMG, the length the texture that jet black. everything. I love it! I def wouldnt want knee length hair though, but its looks great on her especially after shrinkage it was HL curly, I could work with that. SEE everyone we can do it to! :):):)

Bigmommah

Wow covered in oh my smothered in Good Lord.

This makes me want to remove my goal length limit and just let it grow till it just won't grow no mo'.