I can't believe it!!!

ThursdayGirl

I can\'t believe it!!!

there's a "cheap" conditioner that my hair loves!

Up until now, salon products seemed to be best for me. LUST... hated it... made my hair hard... Smooth n Sleek... made my hair hard too. Herbal Essences Conditioning Balm... not bad... my hair was still a little stiff...but combable...when it dried, however, I had awesome slip!

Lo' and behold, I tried Aussie Moist Conditioner tonight as a CO wash and my hair feels so soft (its still wet) and has excellent slip! I'll see what happens when it is dry! I bought the Aussie for 3 bucks at the grocery store <my pocketbook and I rejoice).

If the board favorites don't work for your hair ... give Aussie a try!

Peachtree

Re: I can\'t believe it!!!

That's wonderful news

I've thought about Aussie conditioner several times, but passed. Maybe I'll give it a try. Thanks for the review.

inthepink

I will definitely give Aussie a try! In fact, I looked for this product last night but I could only find the shampoo. I ended up buying Suave Biobasics instead. Thanks for the review!

hawaiianhoney

For some reason, Aussie gives me the crunchies. I used to use it all the time when I was in high school. I have a cabinet full of new products that I've still got to try. I know I'm scratching Dove off my list!

soulchild

Another cheap one you all might want to try is Daily Defense conditioner.I believe its only 96 cents at WalMart for 13 oz. It got rave reviews on another hair board so I went out and bought it today and I'll be trying it out either tomorrow or the day after for a co. wash.

It's the one for dry/damaged hair and the scent is
Tender Apple.

caress

[ QUOTE ]
there's a "cheap" conditioner that my hair loves!

Up until now, salon products seemed to be best for me. LUST... hated it... made my hair hard... Smooth n Sleek... made my hair hard too. Herbal Essences Conditioning Balm... not bad... my hair was still a little stiff...but combable...when it dried, however, I had awesome slip!

Lo' and behold, I tried Aussie Moist Conditioner tonight as a CO wash and my hair feels so soft (its still wet) and has excellent slip! I'll see what happens when it is dry! I bought the Aussie for 3 bucks at the grocery store <my pocketbook and I rejoice).

If the board favorites don't work for your hair ... give Aussie a try!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay!!!! Another Aussie Moist convert. I've been singing the praises of this conditioner for years.

After using it my hai feels so silky and smooth. It just glides through my fingers. I was amazed the first time I used it. In fact , now that my hair is relaxed again after having natural hair (pressed) for a couple of years I know exactly which conditioner I'll be using.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
Yay!!!! Another Aussie Moist convert. I've been singing the praises of this conditioner for years. [ QUOTE ]

She sure has!

Hey Caress....