Hairgasm + Product Rave: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!

Jade Feria

I couldn't find the 3 minute deep conditioner at Walmart or Target. I guess I'll have to forget about it for now.
I got mine online from americaRx.com.
I just LOVE this place, the forum....so I'm not the only one that have been :wow: by Aussie. Living in Paris, there is nowhere I could find that famous Aussie.

During summer, my couz in Uk sent me the 3 minutes and the regular condish and......this is "the product of the year" as I'm concerned... My hair was so soft, moist and detangled. I felt in love and was daily cowashing. it was a perfect harmony :lick: and I so enjoyed that time:lachen: . I just emailed her to thank her again and as from that day, my second name is Aussie:drunk:

I replenished few days ago for the end of the year at least: my couz brought me some and i ordered from a uk site (it took like 3 weeks but it worths it).

I wonder, my bottles are white...it's that the same product?

Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to bring about 5 bottles with me when I go to visit Paris! :lol:

It is the same. I guess they gave it a new look in the US. I ordered it online, but the pictures looked like this:

Neith

Drugstore.com has a BOGO sale on Aussie products right now.

Plus some sort of free shipping deal on orders $25 and over...

So yeah, I thought maybe some of y'all would be interested.
:yep:

Jade Feria

Drugstore.com has a BOGO sale on Aussie products right now.

Plus some sort of free shipping deal on orders $25 and over...

So yeah, I thought maybe some of y'all would be interested.
:yep:
SEE NOW YOU TRYNA START SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!

:lachen:

Barbara

Princess
can u use aussie 3 minute by itself as a deep conditioner or does it have to be mixed with a real deep conditoner??

Good question! I would like to know, because this was on my mind a few days ago. Also, I'm wondering how it will work on type 4 a/b hair.

Last edited:

Zaz

I think they have different 3 minute miracles. There's a new smoothness one also in a purple bottle, the moisture miracle and I've tried the white bottle (I'm in the US), it's a reconstructor, I think a light protein treatment.
I :love:the 3 minute moisture miracle.

Last edited:

Jade Feria

I think they have different 3 minute miracles. There's a new smoothness one also in a purple bottle, the moisture miracle and I've tried the white bottle (I'm in the US), it's a reconstructor, I think a light protein treatment.
Do they still have the reconstructor here? I haven't seen it anywhere. It's not even on the aussie website

Zaz

I was wondering about that when I found this thread. I tried them in the beginning of the summer and bought more this week but didn't see the protein one at target, but I've only checked there.

ETA: they still make the protein reconstructor in the white bottle, its "the original miracle"

Last edited:

BostonMaria

I used the 3 minute miracle a few weeks ago and WOW this stuff is NO JOKE! I need to buy another bottle soon. Its up there in hairgasms with Pantene Relaxed and Natural hair mask and Yes to Carrots hair mask.

Don't forget to smoke a cigarette after you're done LOL

CurlyMoo

How does the 3 Minute Miracle compare to Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose? Does it have protein in it. If so can I use this with Mega-Tek which has protein in it. I need a new co-wash and after using MT my hair is kind of dull.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i have been hearing about this product since i joined hair boards and i still haven't tried it. it does sound really good, and it smells good. i should try the 3 minute miracle since i'm searching for a dc i love.

SoSweet08

I just tried aussie 3 min today and it really is amazing. I was able to run my fingers through my hair. So much slip and moisture. It doesn't smell to bad either. I'm in shocked about how well it worked and I only had it on for the 3 mins. This makes stretching so much easier. The ingredients are nice and I like how it have australian aloe and jojoba oil lol... I want to try the whole moisture line together.

aileendq

I got my Aussie 3 Miniute Miracle Moist Deeeep Conditioner today, as well as the regular Aussie Moist conditioner. I immediately went to use it. I washed my hair with baking soda and applied the DC. It felt and smelled sooooooo good! It was extremely rich and creamy. I put a plastic cap over it and showered. After about 10 minutes I detangled while rinsing it out. I was in the shower like :drool: . That stuff gave me soooo much slip! My hair felt heavenly. I was talking to my hair like, "you like that, don't you?" :lol: I did a mini-rinse afterward with Aussie Moist Conditioner. My hair was so soft. :lick:

It looks like this will be replacing NTM Mask as my moisture DC. NTM used to work wonders...but now it's just blah.

If you haven't tried this product yet and your hair loves moisture, go get you some!

YES!!!!! I just used this the other day for the first time and it ROCKS! I had been using Aussie Moist for an "everyday" conditioner, and I had to put away my usual DC b/c it had stuff in it that would have stripped my BKT. The 3 Minute was on sale, so I picked it up.

BlackHairDiva

After reading this thread , I went out to the store and purchased the 3 mins miracle. Well, I'm about to start a scandal here....Keep in mind I'm a WEN fig user. I have the entire WEN fig line as I type this message. The 3 minutes miracle actually is actually up there...its really good. I'm about to say that its just as good as:sekret::sekret::sekret: Wen Fig remoist.

OP, thank you this is one of my new staples.

I was using this a while back, before switching to ORS replenishing Pak, and it was pretty good I must say. I think I may go back to Aussie once my ORS is finished :lick:

greight

I bought it at Rite-Aid this past week (2 Aussie products for $5:grin:) and I love the Aussie Moist conditioner as a leave-in (used a bit with some castor oil) to freshen my twists. I co-washed with it on Friday, but it was okay. Nothing spectacular. Better than V05, but not outstanding

For the 3-minute deep, I applied Duo Tex and deep conditioned with it overnight... Really good slip and my hair felt soft. No hairgasms yet, but I'm going to give it some other shots this summer to see if it becomes a staple.

Boujoichic

I love the 3 Min Miracle it's one of my staples and yes the slip is like a dream. The only problem I have with it is that It doesnt come in that big ole jug bottle like the Aussie Moist lol

tsturnbu

so i used the aussie 3 minute miracle. i was not wowed by it at all. i used it with a steamer for 5 minutes, then kept in for 2 hours. my hair did not experience the "hairgasm" that others experience. slippage was normal and my hair did not feel uber moisturized like it does with ors...i think i will slip with ors. i dont know why i cheat on ors...guess its the pj in me

DirtyJerzeyGirly

Aussie is a BEAST! Love this condish. I like it better than my suave and V05. It gives me alot of slip and the smell lingers for a longer time, too.

If you ladies are looking to purchase it online, esp. if you want the big ol' jug (like I have) with the pump, I got mine at overstockdrugstore.com. They also sell the regular size condish in a three pack for a good price, too. Drugstore.com just sells the regular size.

I have yet to try the 3 min. and Deeeeep one as well, but I will.

Does anyone here use the moist shampoo as well?

drappedup

All in all, would ya say it's better than Suave? Anyone who's used both, obviously.

I am a HUGE advocate for Suave, because it seems to do absolute wonders on my hair, and the products are sooooo pleasantly low-priced. But I do have to admit, I HAVE been curious about Aussie. Just to try! Worth a go y or n?

DirtyJerzeyGirly

^ FME, I'd say it's better than suave. I get much more slippage and my hair feels much more moistureized after I rinse my hair.

I can run my fingers through after it's out and being as though I use the Ouidad Double Detangler comb, my detangling time is much more easier.

Suave is still good, but Aussie is much better to me.