Biolage detangling solution

Purtygurly

Would it be okay to use this stuff for conditioner washes?? I tried it tonight and it didn't detangle good enough. I'm just plain paranoid about these hair products... It says that it's a "solution", I'm guessing it's like an intant conditioner, so it should be fine, right?

I want something that's going to make my hair REALLY slippery. I've tried pantene smooth and sleek, can't find aussie slip anywhere and now this stupid thing doesn't detangle like I want.
wallbash.gif
cry3.gif

I want to use this stuff somehow instaed of giving it to my b/f. I always end up giving him stuff that I don't like and wasting all my money.

Next I'm going to try Lust... does anyone have any other suggestions?

I have the detangling solution and I like it, but I know one that's even better. It's called ION Finishing Detangler and is available exclusively at Sally's. The price is very reasonable. The product performs as it promises. It has great ingredients even though it's just a detangling rinse, and on top of all that, it has a wonderful smell. It's like $3.99 for a 16 oz. bottle. I'll see if I can find a link to it for ya .

Now Supergirl, why didn't you tell me about this product earlier today so I could have gotten it when I went to Sally's?? I start the challenge tomorrow - I WILL survive!
smile.gif

That's a good price. Has anyone else tried the Ion? I swear, I need like at least a couple dozen reviews before I finally break down and buy something new lol.
laugh.gif

PurtyGurl, I couldn't find the Aussie Slip anywhere in my town either, finally while driving home one day I stopped in a WalMart in another town, and they had it there. You might want to call WalMart stores near your town to see if they carry it. (If you don't mind driving to get it)

It's working well for me.

heeeey

scratchchin.gif
no one answered my first question. I guess... it'll be alright to use it then, cuz if it was bad I know y'all would've said something
smile.gif

Re: heeeey

[ QUOTE ]
Purtygurly said:
scratchchin.gif
no one answered my first question. I guess... it'll be alright to use it then, cuz if it was bad I know y'all would've said something
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by usining it for co washes? Are you actually going to spray it con and wash it in as you would do with a cream conditioner?

I strictly use mine for a leave-in. I don't think I can get the same effect using it for co washes.

I use a detangler as my last step, all that I put on after are my leave-ins and stuff. I use a detangler for slip, to minimize breakage.

Yeah I use that one too. Sorry 'bout the mix up. I don't see why you can't use it for co washes. I always use it after I shampoo. Then I put on another conditioner. I don't use it on co wash only days. It works wonders for detangling.

Back