Hairgasm + Product Rave: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!

Jade Feria

I got my Aussie 3 Miniute Miracle Moist Deeeep Conditioner today, as well as the regular Aussie Moist conditioner. I immediately went to use it. I washed my hair with baking soda and applied the DC. It felt and smelled sooooooo good! It was extremely rich and creamy. I put a plastic cap over it and showered. After about 10 minutes I detangled while rinsing it out. I was in the shower like :drool: . That stuff gave me soooo much slip! My hair felt heavenly. I was talking to my hair like, "you like that, don't you?" :lol: I did a mini-rinse afterward with Aussie Moist Conditioner. My hair was so soft. :lick:

It looks like this will be replacing NTM Mask as my moisture DC. NTM used to work wonders...but now it's just blah.

If you haven't tried this product yet and your hair loves moisture, go get you some!

MochaEyeCandy

I though I was the only person who talked dirty to their hair :lachen:
I'm happy you found something you like. I might have to try it. Does it come in the big bottle with the pump like Aussie Moist?

Jade Feria

I though I was the only person who talked dirty to their hair :lachen:
I'm happy you found something you like. I might have to try it. Does it come in the big bottle with the pump like Aussie Moist?
:lachen::lachen: You know I had to!

This is the one I got (not sure if it comes in a bigger bottle..I hope it does!):

And I followed up with this:

MrsHdrLe

I alomost bought that last week! I have the Moist condish already and it works very well. I guess it's back to CVS for me (darn, it was on sale too)
Thanks for the review

djanae

Yea this stuff is the truth,
I like it A LOT better than the Pantene R&N hair mask. it doesn't hold a candle to 3 min miracle's moisture imo.

reminds me, I still need to use that lackluster Pantene cream up!

beans4reezy

I brought the 3 min miracle and the aussie moist conditioner. I have been using the 3 min miracle for my washes. I wash in cornrows and so far, my hair is soft. I can't to try this bad boy with my hair loose! Good stuff :)

Leesh

I brought the 3 min miracle and the aussie moist conditioner. I have been using the 3 min miracle for my washes. I wash in cornrows and so far, my hair is soft. I can't to try this bad boy with my hair loose! Good stuff :)

Quick question, off-topic a little, have You tried washing in cornrows before and if so, were they tangled when it was time to remove them? I have cornrows now and I am dying to wash them while they are in.

dragongirlmk09

i love aussie moist 3 min miracle and aussie moist i did a henna treatment the other day i used the 3 min miracle and aussie moist it made my hair very soft after i used them both. i got to go to the store soon and buy me some more aussie moist condish.

Jade Feria

Quick question, off-topic a little, have You tried washing in cornrows before and if so, were they tangled when it was time to remove them? I have cornrows now and I am dying to wash them while they are in.
I've done it before and it was fine..but I wouldn't do it too often, as it does induce unnecessary tangling. When my hair is in cornrows I don't wash it more than 1 or 2 times.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
If you ladies were going to buy just 1 which would you get? The 3 min or the reg. moist cond? I want to try this but not sure which to get, I want to use it to co-wash but I want whichever one has the most slip.

Thanks ladies

sheba1

Ooooh I'm going to have to pick some of this up to go in my braids after my ayurvedic rinse.

Hey Leesh, I wash my braids every single day for a month before I remove them. I just make sure to use mostly cone free cons to wash (fave is Vo5) and I alternate between clarifying conditioners, moisture and protein conditioners. I water the cons down in an applicator bottle to wash and when I take my braids down I saturate my braids first with castor oil and then with mane n tail detangler for removal. No matting, no tangles.

Jade Feria

If you ladies were going to buy just 1 which would you get? The 3 min or the reg. moist cond? I want to try this but not sure which to get, I want to use it to co-wash but I want whichever one has the most slip.

Thanks ladies
The 3 minute definitely gives you major slip..but it is a deep con. The regular conditioner is really good too.

Barbara

Princess
I couldn't find the 3 minute deep conditioner at Walmart or Target. I guess I'll have to forget about it for now.

MangaManiac

I LOVE Aussie 3M! It's delicious :lick: and makes my hair super soft. I usually use it with a little bit of the Biosilk Smoothing conditioner. I'll leave it on over night, sit under the dryer for 30-60 minutes and rinse out in the shower. My hair has slip like WOAH and I can get away with finger detangling and running a wide tooth comb with my hair ONCE!

The only problem is I've only seen the small bottle and I get about 3 uses out of it. :perplexed:nono::wallbash:

paradise79

I just LOVE this place, the forum....so I'm not the only one that have been :wow: by Aussie. Living in Paris, there is nowhere I could find that famous Aussie.

During summer, my couz in Uk sent me the 3 minutes and the regular condish and......this is "the product of the year" as I'm concerned... My hair was so soft, moist and detangled. I felt in love and was daily cowashing. it was a perfect harmony :lick: and I so enjoyed that time:lachen: . I just emailed her to thank her again and as from that day, my second name is Aussie:drunk:

I replenished few days ago for the end of the year at least: my couz brought me some and i ordered from a uk site (it took like 3 weeks but it worths it).

I wonder, my bottles are white...it's that the same product?

JMH1908

love it love it love it!! I got the Aussie 3 min miracle last week and fell in love! I will be picking up the Aussie Moist next time..:grin:

Lyoness

Your bottles look funkier than ours :(

Aussie Moist is my guilty pleasure.. I try to stay cone free but A.M is my weakness