YAY!! I think i found my new hair regimen!

chelleypie810

So I had been complaining about dry ends, so last week I went and bought the aussie 3 minute miracle ddeeeppp and the organix vanilla shampoo and conditioner. All of these made my hair so soft and my hair def. does not feel dry anymore so from now on I will probably:

-hot oil treatment on dry hair with africas best herbal oil
-Wash with organix soft and silky vanilla shampoo
-Condition with organix vanilla conditioner
-Deep condition with aussie deeeep, sometimes adding a little protein conditioner when needed
-Use Chi keratin mist and silk infusion before I blowdry and flat iron my hair and spray with Africa's best tea tree strengthening at the end :grin:

Yay I'm so happy!..but now I have all these products and I have to use em up =( ugh. Unless people want them!

Aussie Deeeep huh? (Rocks back and forth "I will not be a PJ, I will not be a PJ, I will not be a PJ...)

It always feels great to find that winning combo!!! Congrats :yay:

Congrats on finding a regimen so quickly! I hope it works out well for you! :yep:

Aussie Deeeep huh? (Rocks back and forth "I will not be a PJ, I will not be a PJ, I will not be a PJ...)

It always feels great to find that winning combo!!! Congrats :yay:

...I just bought me some Aussie Deeeep from CVS yesterday...only five dolla....just five dolla....:look:

Okay, I'm giving in. If it's that cheap, it's gotta be worth trying, right???????? If it does the job, could it replace my AOHR? 'Cause that mess is about $9 a pop!

-i have aphogee green tea keratin spray which i think was too strong for my hair

-africas best olive oil deep conditioner

-silken child moisturizer

-naked natural shampoo

-gvp joico reconstructer

i guess ill keep my hair mayo for times when i need to do a little stronger protein treatment.

Last edited:
Back