How should I use Castor Oil?

yodie

I just brought Castor Oil. It's very thick.

Should I use it on dry hair, wet hair or both?

When using on dry hair, do you apply only to the ends or the entire head?

I know most of you said CO made your hair thicker. I can't see how it does that, but it's only day 1.

Has anyone seen CO thicken up their edges?

Thanks! I'm hopeful.

curlyj

I put in the last 4-5 inches of my hair- its wonderful and had contributed to mya hairs thickness.

YoungWavey

I just brought Castor Oil. It's very thick.

Should I use it on dry hair, wet hair or both?

When using on dry hair, do you apply only to the ends or the entire head?

I know most of you said CO made your hair thicker. I can't see how it does that, but it's only day 1.

Has anyone seen CO thicken up their edges?

Thanks! I'm hopeful.

I have use castor oil on my scalp and ends(to seal at night). I usually mix it with pepperiment oil to get that stimulating feeling. I used mine on dry hair and yes it did thicken my hair up with my ng. HTH

honeybadgirl

how do you use it every nite since its soooo thick?? when i do use it i mix it with my conditioner or as a prepoo hot oil treatment but i dont use it alot anymore. i switched to amla oil. actually i was mixing the 2 when i did the prepoo:grin:

**WonderWoman**

It's best to use little of CO, on either dry or wet hair. Plus when I use little CO i like to see my hair plump out after a few hours, rather than slumped down by greasiness. Use very little, my dear. Experiment & find the right amount that won't weigh ur hair down...

yodie

Thanks ladies. I think I'll just try it on the ends of my hair.

How long before you noticed that your ends were thickening?