• 31-40

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • 41-50

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 30 24.0%

• Total voters

Lilmama1011

Not that much compared to most on here, i thought it was large but when y'all list your products mines seem microscopic

crimsonpeach

Master Lurker
For real, let me be honest. I have products that I know work for my hair, but I just like trying new stuff. Now that I know what ingredients my hair likes, I can better pick and choose what's likely to work well for me, so I don't have many "fails" anymore. But new products and brands come up, and I wanna know!!! So I know I have well in excess of 50, and I'm actually okay with that. I just can't buy anything for the rest of this year :yep:.

You wrote exactly what I was going to. I have only bought 2 items since my last haul (World Natural Hair Show) and I'm officially out the game. I have enough to last for a good long time. Definitely over 50.

JaneBond007

At one time before I recently cleaned out items, about 100..that's bad, innit? I feel terrible! But stuff doesn't work, we buy things on bulk we find at some great discount, stock up on things we do like and forget about them...it's madness. I'm ashamed.

eta: cuz I'm ashamed of the real number...

Last edited: