YAY!! Epitomi Products are back!!!

H

HoneyRockette

My old stylist used to use these products on my hair and they were unbelievable!!!!! I am talking nonstop shine and body until Tuesday! They reserved their web space long ago but they just now put up the web site. The online store is still not open but at least now I know where to get them after I remove my braids. But oh drat! If I would've known they were going to open up I would not have gotten the Biostrand System. Oh well, when in Product Junkie land, do as the Product Junkies do, and that's buy hundreds of dollars worth of hair products!! Check out the site though. I especially LOVE their deep conditioner, their protein conditioner and their hot oil. I am dying to try the Shea Butter Relaxer. You know you have got it bad when you already have a long list of products for when you remove your braids in six months!!! Epitomi Products

G

I'd heard that their relaxer was very good and didn't burn your scalp. Hmm..... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

beana3

thanx for the link... i must say these products look great!!! i hope the actual products live up totheir descriptions, b/c if they do, I'll be a customer for life! Where do you purchse your epitome products from??? I'm thinking of trying these next month

H

HoneyRockette

My old stylist used to buy them from the company and use them on my hair at the salon. He gave me a small bottle of the hot oil treatment so I could walk into the salon with it already in my hair to cut down styling time. I LOVE that stuff. My hair felt like silk even four or five weeks after a perm! I for one will be counting down the minutes until the online store opens!