• Now Chlorella Powder

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • Vitamin Shoppe Super Chlorella

Votes: 34 11.7%
  • Other Chlorella brand

Votes: 45 15.5%

• Total voters

OhmyKimB

This is definetly helping with my energy. I see some of ya'll are putting this in your lotion...is anyone putting this in their scalp dressing or whatever you put on your scalp?

Is that helping in anyway??

Platinum

My stomach's getting flat. Maybe Chlorella is helping with "internal cleansing" for me. I'm taking 3 grams a day, I may increase my dosage in a few weeks.

Last edited:

HairHustla

My stomach's getting flat. Maybe Chlorella is helping with "internal cleansing" for me. I'm taking 3 grams a day, I may increase my dosage in a few weeks.

Hey Platinum girl, nice to see you around...can you believe I finally got out of my shell? So glad the CHL is working for ya, how long have you been on it? This is my first week and I am between 1 and 2g's so far so good! :yep:

Creatividual

Ok, I just started taking my chlorella (1gm so far) on Monday and I'm already seeing a difference in my in energy levels and my skin. My skin is incredibly soft! I've always been obessesd with keeping my skin very soft n all but this is a different kinda soft and I like it! My face is less oily. It's amazing. Next week, I'm upping to 2gm. Let the detoxing continue!

Candycane044

This is definetly helping with my energy. I see some of ya'll are putting this in your lotion...is anyone putting this in their scalp dressing or whatever you put on your scalp?

I have put it in my conditioner and it definitely made my hair softer.

My stomach is getting flatter as well! It's truly amazing because I haven't been eating that well lately. I can only imagine how much weight I would be losing if I was eating better. I strive to eat better starting in April.

xyra

I have slacked a lot with Chlorella and Spirulina lately. I was taking 6g but had some extreme detox symptoms. I should have known it was coming, because for years I haven't been eating right at all until just recently. I haven't took either of them since last Friday. I'm going to start up again tonight and go back to 3g for at least a month and then decide when to up the dose.

yodie

I'm mixing CHL with MN and using it on my nape area. my nape is thickening up. I guess it's a combination from internal and external methods. Soaks in pretty well too.

HairHustla

Ok, I just started taking my chlorella (1gm so far) on Monday and I'm already seeing a difference in my in energy levels and my skin. My skin is incredibly soft! I've always been obessesd with keeping my skin very soft n all but this is a different kinda soft and I like it! My face is less oily. It's amazing. Next week, I'm upping to 2gm. Let the detoxing continue!

Your skin does look radiant. It looks like we started about the same time, I have noticed soft skin and hair and whiter teeth so far on 1g, so has my daughter and she is just in love with herself right now! CHL is a definite confidence booster if nothing else! :yep:

kryolnapps

My stomach is getting flat as well. I'm not trying to lose weight at all, except a little bit in that area, so it's great! I still eat the same amount of food as I did before, I'm not a big eater as it is. I have to remind myself to eat sometimes so I'm glad I'm not experimenting suppresion of appetite like most of ladies. I think chlorella knows what your body needs and adjust to each individuals need. Crazy!

yodie

Cellulite on my thighs is almost gone. A little more consistency with my jogging in place/speed walking and I'm there.

Few more updates:

Finally got a shower filter from H.Depot. Thanks LD for suggesting it in that post. The one you suggested had to be ordered on line. So, I went up to the store and got what they had. Installed it and I'm ready to go. Only $27.67 plus tax. Comes with filter and shower head.

I'm taking Spirulina as well. Yay about that.

Got some unexpected cash today and I purchased Jane Carter Nourish and Shine, Kinky Curly and Knot Today.

I know this is a little off topic, but the point is that I'm arming msyelf internally (CHL) and externally (filter and natural hair products) to get the look and length that I want.

I finally feel like I will reach my hair goal. Thank you Jesus!

PGirl

You are absolutely right! I do not buy directly from them for the same reason. I buy from www.luckyvitamin.com

I just use their brand.

Mariofmagdal,

I can't remember...Are you taking the Spirulina powder or the pills? If it's powder then are you mixing it with Chlorella powder? I'm on Chlorella powder and plan to switch my Spirulina to powder instead of the pills.

mariofmagdal

Mariofmagdal,

I can't remember...Are you taking the Spirulina powder or the pills? If it's powder then are you mixing it with Chlorella powder? I'm on Chlorella powder and plan to switch my Spirulina to powder instead of the pills.

I pay the high cost of being a pill popper of both. ;0( I don't think I will be changing that. I am an on the go person and have learned its best to be able to grab them even when I am on my way out the door. ;0) Oh the price of being GREEN....

Creatividual

Your skin does look radiant. It looks like we started about the same time, I have noticed soft skin and hair and whiter teeth so far on 1g, so has my daughter and she is just in love with herself right now! CHL is a definite confidence booster if nothing else! :yep:

Thank you! I can't notice my hair's softness yet b/c I'm braided up right now but I can't wait to see improvements when I take them down next month. :grin:

Platinum

Hey Platinum girl, nice to see you around...can you believe I finally got out of my shell? So glad the CHL is working for ya, how long have you been on it? This is my first week and I am between 1 and 2g's so far so good! :yep:

HairHustlaaaaaaaa!:runninghug: Welcome back. I've only been on Chlorella for a few weeks but I like it some I'm going to continue with it.:yep: Keep me posted on your progress!

Kurlee

Ladies Chlorella is a keeper! I just took down my sew in last night after having it in for eight weeks and I had about 1.5 - 2 inches of growth. Lawd I was surprised. My hair didn't shed as much and the hair was shiny, soft and resilient. Love IT! My skin is glowing too and I notice I don't crave sweet stuff anymore. The nausea/bubble guts is gone now too. I just started spirulina and i'm a see how i like that. I take the tablets though because I know I will slack with the powder. The smell alone of spirulina makes me gag.

luckiestdestiny

Cellulite on my thighs is almost gone. A little more consistency with my jogging in place/speed walking and I'm there.

Few more updates:

Finally got a shower filter from H.Depot. Thanks LD for suggesting it in that post. The one you suggested had to be ordered on line. So, I went up to the store and got what they had. Installed it and I'm ready to go. Only $27.67 plus tax. Comes with filter and shower head.

I'm taking Spirulina as well. Yay about that.

Got some unexpected cash today and I purchased Jane Carter Nourish and Shine, Kinky Curly and Knot Today.

I know this is a little off topic, but the point is that I'm arming msyelf internally (CHL) and externally (filter and natural hair products) to get the look and length that I want.

I finally feel like I will reach my hair goal. Thank you Jesus!

You're welcome. Let me know what you think of Knot Today...I always wanted to order that.

Also as for the cellulite, I'm noticing a difference myself in the thighs...it's nice.:yep:

localhost

I've been taking Chlorella off and on over the years, but I just might start taking it regularly now. I took the liquid form from whole foods and it had a minty taste that I couldn't really stand to ingest. So I might look into other forms :drunk:

sheba1

I've been taking Chlorella off and on over the years, but I just might start taking it regularly now. I took the liquid form from whole foods and it had a minty taste that I couldn't really stand to ingest. So I might look into other forms :drunk:

I used to take something like this. In a dark glass bottle? Are you sure it wasn't chlorophyll?

localhost

I used to take something like this. In a dark glass bottle? Are you sure it wasn't chlorophyll?

Yep, it was chlorophyll. All this time I was in this thread thinking of chlorophyll instead of chlorella, :lachen:. I need to go back and read more on chlorella and the best brands [unless someone wants to cut to the chase and provide a quick summary :yay:]

Creatividual

Ladies Chlorella is a keeper! I just took down my sew in last night after having it in for eight weeks and I had about 1.5 - 2 inches of growth. Lawd I was surprised. My hair didn't shed as much and the hair was shiny, soft and resilient. Love IT! My skin is glowing too and I notice I don't crave sweet stuff anymore. The nausea/bubble guts is gone now too. I just started spirulina and i'm a see how i like that. I take the tablets though because I know I will slack with the powder. The smell alone of spirulina makes me gag.

You got me all hyped when I take my braids down next month. LOL. I hope to get some pleasant results like that. I still crave chocolate. I tore up a Mounds last night. LMAO but I just started taking them on Monday so I'll give it more time for that.

OT: I really like the sound of your spirtz. I may have to try it out!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I will be traveling Internationally to Nigeria on Sunday. I just stocked up on some Source Naturals Chlorella from wholefoods (tablet form)

alexstin

So they say you're taking enough if your bm's are green but what if your bm's are green before taking chlorella(I know tmi:blush:). I want to start chlorella this weekend and will start off slow but I guess my upper limit should be what ever I'm comfortable with since I can't use green bm's as an indicator????:ohwell:

luckiestdestiny

So they say you're taking enough if your bm's are green but what if your bm's are green before taking chlorella(I know tmi:blush:). I want to start chlorella this weekend and will start off slow but I guess my upper limit should be what ever I'm comfortable with since I can't use green bm's as an indicator????:ohwell:

It'll be dark green when do chlorella...almost blackish when you get enough.

Creatividual

Ok, I'm bout to get tmi too. I saw my first green you know yesterday and I was so excited. LMAO. I'm a dork, I know. But girl, I don't know then. Maybe it will get more green? LOl. Ok, Imma stop now. You can tell in other ways like your overall energy levels and how your skin looks and feels. That was first initial indicator to me that it was taking effect. I don't have to exfoliate everyday b/c my skin glows on its own and doesn't get clogged up as much. It's amazing!

luckiestdestiny

Yep, it was chlorophyll. All this time I was in this thread thinking of chlorophyll instead of chlorella, :lachen:. I need to go back and read more on chlorella and the best brands [unless someone wants to cut to the chase and provide a quick summary :yay:]

Go to the quick start I placed on page one. It's in the first and second post. If you read them, you'll know everything you need to get started.

Kurlee

You got me all hyped when I take my braids down next month. LOL. I hope to get some pleasant results like that. I still crave chocolate. I tore up a Mounds last night. LMAO but I just started taking them on Monday so I'll give it more time for that.

OT: I really like the sound of your spirtz. I may have to try it out!
try it, i love it:yep:

Platinum

Also if you're tired, that may also be a sign of the detox as some feel sluggish, so the boost may come later.

I noticed that I've been a little sluggish lately. I usually can knock out 600-700 miles a day, easily. I took a load from Atlanta to Jacksonville yesterday :driver: (only about 320 miles) and halfway into the trip, I had to stop and take a nap.:wallbash::wallbash: I hope my energy level comes back soon.

mariofmagdal

That's okay. Chlorophyll is a main ingredient in CHL/SPIR anyway. I take it daily with chlorella and spirulina. It's all good and GREEN!

MrsMe

I can't remember who mentioned it a few pages ago (too lazy to go look for it...:look:) but drinking warm tea instead of just water really helps with the stomach symptoms! :yep: Whoever it is, I want to thank you! :kiss:
Thanks for the advice, HairHustla... I decreased back to 4g today and I'm feeling ok. I was getting impatient because so far the only real detox symptom that I've had was the increasingly darker shade of green BMs. However, I also noticed that I can't take chl without a real meal (not just a fruit or a snack). It gives me heartburn if I don't eat enough and it's a :nono: for me.
I'm having less breakouts and I'm waiting to see if chl and ALA will withstand the initiation of the PMS!! :evil: I only got two cysts for the past two weeks, so I'm hoping it stays like that...
OT: I worked today! :yay: I subbed at a preschool in downtown Manhattan and I even saw a celebrity dad... (I have to find his name because I really can't remember) The kids were...kids and the staff liked me so much (from the teachers to the directors) that they said they would ask for me specifically if somebody was absent again! :grin: AND I have an interview scheduled for a summer job I applied for a couple of weeks ago! Ain't that a lucky day! Just wanted to share my joy with you because you have been really helpful and supportive in my "down" time. :grouphug2: