Hide Your Hair Til Christmas Challengers REVEAL that hair!!!!!!!!!

I loved the idea of this challenge but too bad I didn't last. Hats off to everyone who did :)! EVERYONES progress looks terrific- (especially Lucia!) I love this place! LOL

Lucia

TempleGirl said:
Awesome progress ladies. This thread is very inspirational!

Lucia, you are tempting me to relax :eek:

Uuppss, :eek: My hair's NOT relaxed, that's Maxiglide with Monoi oil.

Last edited:

Doll

ak46 said:
-How you hid your hair for 6 months?
I wore braids and weaves
-How many passes you used?
No one saw my hair except the couple people that braided it. Most of the time I braided my own hair though.
-Was the challenge successful for you?
Yes, it was a good challenge and I'm loving the results-Are you planning to rejoin the challenge in January?
I will be on the LHCF Boot Camp challenge through out next year. I will be wearing weaves and my lacefront to help me hide my hair.

The rest of the pics will be in my album: www.fotki.com/ak46

Congrats to you on your great progress!!! Keep growing girl!!! :D

gradygirl

Congrats to all the ladies that were on this challenge. Your hard work really paid off and you all have made wonderful progress.

Lucia

carribean_dream said:
I loved the idea of this challenge but too bad I didn't last. Hats off to everyone who did :)! EVERYONES progress looks terrific- (especially Lucia!) I love this place! LOL​
Thanks alot, It was hard even though I'm not at goal yet, I'm closer.

OneInAMillion

RabiaElaine said:
Wow girl you are almost BSL....as far as I can see you have an inch to go!

Aw thanks Rabia :kiss: . You too! I'm still shocked at how fast you went from shoulder to APL! I'm so glad you started this challenge. On a personal note, I really needed something like this to get me going and motivated, so thanks again!

Merry Christmas ya'll!:santa:

glamazon386

I was on the challenge too but I cheated and revealed my hair (when I bced). I don't have much progress to report since I BCED on a whim in the middle of the challenge but here goes my pics anyway:

Summer 06

BC the end of September 06

December 06

Braids, Weaves, Wigs and Falls

My parents, roommate and brother all caught me on occasion with my wig off while in the house. But I only went out once without my hair covered up.

I think so. My hair was growing good while weaved but now that the relaxed ends are gone it's really taking off.

-Are you planning to rejoin the challenge in January?
Sure will. I'm still hiding it from my family. I'm gonna be on the Bootcamp challenge in 07 as well. I'm also starting the Weave Challenge up again.

Last edited:

kbody4

tsmith said:
Rabia-amazing progress....you grow girl.
YummyC- Damn, amazing progress beautiful hair, you grow girl.
Fallback-looking good girl, keep up the good work.
Oneinamillion-looking good girly, your hair filled in completely from April to December....keep it growing girl.
kbody4-Girl, that's some amazing progress, damn it looks like each month you got about 1.5 inches, amazing...keep it growing girly.

Doll where are you? I'm waiting on your progress pics:p come on ladies post, post, post, those progress pics, you know what time it is:look:

First of all Tsmith, your hair is amazing in your siggy!! I will be stalking your album pretty soon :lol: Thanks for your compliments. I have hair anorexia real bad :lachen:

kbody4

I just want to say to all the ladies that didn't join this challenge, I highly recommend it. You won't regret it :)

blazingthru

tsmith, Your hair is amazing. Its the number one reason why I decided to join a challenge. It grew so long and in such a short time. I am so ready. Congrats on the amazing growth.

Radianthealth

:p Hey Rabia!!!!

Please add my link to the top of the page, I sent it to you through email:confused:

Hair Album: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cococure16/album/576460762317367028#page1

Falls & Phony Ponies

I flat ironed twice, but I never wore my hair down:look:

Yes, when I flat ironed my hair my husband thought it was a weave:eek: :D

I will be hiding my hair from everyone but my husband and the ladies on this board. I can't do the dormant photo album for another 6 months:(

Lucia

trimbride said:
:p Hey Rabia!!!!

Please add my link to the top of the page, I sent it to you through email:confused:

Hair Album: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cococure16/album/576460762317367028#page1

Falls & Phony Ponies

I flat ironed twice, but I never wore my hair down:look:

Yes, when I flat ironed my hair my husband thought it was a weave:eek: :D

I will be hiding my hair from everyone but my husband and the ladies on this board. I can't do the dormant photo album for another 6 months:(

AMazing progress, WTG. :grin:

Royal Glory

Wonderful, wonderful progress ladies! Congratulations to all who participated and achieved such beautiful growth.

I just reviewed siggys. (...sitting under the dryer deep conditioning, right now and using my wireless pda). I'll be checking out the albums a little later when I can get to my computer.

Again, great job!

naturaline

awww its so heavy look at every ones album!!! i know i said it before but WELL DONE! im doin it again for sure! i hope loads more people join us- youll see benifits for sure!

xx

nelli711

Doll ~ I'm sorry that you weren't able to schedule an appt. with your stylist. I'm dying to see your hair!!

Jazzy ~ You did AWESOME!! Great Job! :)

Lucia ~ Beautiful Hair. I can't wait till my hair gets that long.

Kbody ~ Look at your girl, brastrap here you come!! Your hair grew so fast!!

trimbride ~ Looking good. Amazing progess.

ak46 ~ Look how long your hair has gotten in only 6months!! Fantastic progress.

Naturaline ~ Your hair is beautiful and thick! I love your puff. :)

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. I think we all did such a great job in this challenge. We should be very proud!!!!

fallback

Okay Nelli711 you are my hair idol....your hair looks good and I love the length and thickness keep up the good work!!:)

nelli711

I mainly kept my hair in a phony pony or a bun. I did get braids for like 5 or 6 weeks when I went on my vacation in Sept.

Two:( One when I got my relaxer touch up and two when I went to get my ends trimmed.

Yes it was!

Definately:D

MiWay

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Everyone's hair looks absolutely amazing! Congrats to all of you.

I will definitely be joining the next challenge.

nelli711

fallback said:
Okay Nelli711 you are my hair idol....your hair looks good and I love the length and thickness keep up the good work!!:)

Thank you Fallback! You started my morning off to a good start:) Thank you for the compliment. Let me just say that I love your hair, it looks so thick and healthy and the color is great!

fallback

nelli711 said:
Thank you Fallback! You started my morning off to a good start:) Thank you for the compliment. Let me just say that I love your hair, it looks so thick and healthy and the color is great!

Thanks Nelli711 I want your length so I'm on the next challenge and that will be my personal one:lol: