Hide Your Hair Til Christmas Challengers REVEAL that hair!!!!!!!!!

prettykinks

My SO accidently erased my pics from the beginning of the challenge so I will be joining the next one. This time I will put them in my fotki and keep it locked so no accidents can happen.:mad:

kbody4

nelli711 said:
Doll ~ I'm sorry that you weren't able to schedule an appt. with your stylist. I'm dying to see your hair!!

Jazzy ~ You did AWESOME!! Great Job! :)

Lucia ~ Beautiful Hair. I can't wait till my hair gets that long.

Kbody ~ Look at your girl, brastrap here you come!! Your hair grew so fast!!

trimbride ~ Looking good. Amazing progess.

ak46 ~ Look how long your hair has gotten in only 6months!! Fantastic progress.

Naturaline ~ Your hair is beautiful and thick! I love your puff. :)

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. I think we all did such a great job in this challenge. We should be very proud!!!!

Thanks Nelli :D

kbody4

I realized I forgot to include how I hide my hair :)

-How you hid your hair for 6 months?
I did my usual buns, and stuck to my regimen of no heat except for deep conditioning with a hooded dryer, and I used a flat iron twice to check length. I love air drying my hair.

-How many passes you used?
I used one pass. My b-day was on December 21st and I went out with some friends. I used the Caruso steam setter for spiral curls. I'm going to post these in my fotki.

-Was the challenge successful for you?
After taking progress pics, yes :)

-Are you planning to rejoin the challenge in January?
Definitely!! Also I'm doing the LHCF Boot Camp challenge as well. My goal is to reach BSL for 07 :D

e$h

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!:yay: :yay: :thumbsup: :clapping: :clapping:

Seriously, that is some amaaaaaaazing progress. Tsmith, you already know! Gosta give it up to you gurl. ***standing ovation***

Rabia-LIKE WHOA!

Fallback-:eek: Breathless....

Once again ladies, you have all done a wonderful job. I made sure I signed up for the next one just to see if I have it in me. Everyone's growth is inspirational.

((((HUGS)))

janeemat

Ladies all of your hair is so beautiful. I would like to be a part of this challenge starting in Jan. Would you please give the rules? Is it a 6 month challenge? When does it end? How many passes do you receive? I need to do this to regain and retain my length after being attacked by the scissor happy witch! Also, please give some suggestive styles. I can't do wigs and weaves. Does bunning and french rolls count?

RabiaElaine

tsmith said:
Girl, you will be full APL when the next challenge ends because you said you only need 1.5 inches. You'll definitely get that for sure;) and you're going to be brastrap by the end of next year NOT 2008:p at the rate your hair is growing:p

Awww really you think so?? I joined the the 6 month APL challenge then also ambitiously joined the Pop your brastrap 2007 challenge. I wasn't sure I could make it for that last one but I guess we always see our growth as less than it actually is.

I think I can make it (or be really close) especially if I get back on my vitamins.

RabiaElaine

janeemat said:
Ladies all of your hair is so beautiful. I would like to be a part of this challenge starting in Jan. Would you please give the rules? Is it a 6 month challenge? When does it end? How many passes do you receive? I need to do this to regain and retain my length after being attacked by the scissor happy witch! Also, please give some suggestive styles. I can't do wigs and weaves. Does bunning and french rolls count?

Hi Janeemat :wave:
There is a thread for the next challenge, Hide Your Hair Til April Fools. I think people take anywhere between 2-3 passes if they need them or less. It will end officially on April 1st. We hide our hair from as much of our friends, families, and coworkers as possible so that they have no idea how much our hair is growing and this also keeps the ends protected so that you can retain the length. Yes buns and french rolls count :)

Tee

Ladies....Wow at all the progress seen in this thread. I still have to look through the albums but great progress. :thumbsup:

LadyZ

RabiaElaine said:
Hi ladies here's my big reveal:

My most recent picture before the challenge April 06:

And now here's my reveal:
December 2006

How I hid my hair: WEAVES, WEAVES, and more WEAVES that I did myself!
How many passes: 1 after I permed on December 7th only my fiance and parents saw my hair
Was the challenge successful: YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!! I don't know Reneice, but her album inspired me to hide my hair with weaves and it is working!!!!!
Am I planning to join the challenge in January: Yes, with bells on!!!
=========
great progress:eek:

fallback

e$h said:
CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!:yay: :yay: :thumbsup: :clapping: :clapping:

Seriously, that is some amaaaaaaazing progress. Tsmith, you already know! Gosta give it up to you gurl. ***standing ovation***

Rabia-LIKE WHOA!

Fallback-:eek: Breathless....

Once again ladies, you have all done a wonderful job. I made sure I signed up for the next one just to see if I have it in me. Everyone's growth is inspirational.

((((HUGS)))

awww Thanks e$h!!:)

bellesocialite

Congrats ladies! 6 months seems like so loong but it seems like it's worth it. I am in awe from these progress photos. The progress everyone made is so inspirational I had to join the April Fools challenge.

YummyC

Here are the pics from my touch up today

Attachments

• DSC01620.JPG
    DSC01620.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Copy of Touch up 23 Aug 06 with line goal.JPG
    Copy of Touch up 23 Aug 06 with line goal.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 23

YummyC

RabiaElaine said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So are you brastrap? I can't tell because your hair is kind of curly in the pics.

Either way great growth!

No, not yet. Its close though :) I can taste it. I'm so excited! My family was in disbeleif when they saw me for the new year. They all thought it was a weave. So of course I got the let me feel the tracks comments but I just let them feel, too proud to be mad. I'm definetly hiding until April. Thnaks for this thread Rabia!

RabiaElaine

YummyC said:
No, not yet. Its close though :) I can taste it. I'm so excited! My family was in disbeleif when they saw me for the new year. They all thought it was a weave. So of course I got the let me feel the tracks comments but I just let them feel, too proud to be mad. I'm definetly hiding until April. Thnaks for this thread Rabia!

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I can't wait to get weave checked! I kind of did after I relaxed I had my hair in an updo and my Aunt asked me if it was all my hair (which it was, no weave at that time). That made me happy and blush but I can't wait to get really weave checked, hands all up and through my hair feeling for the weave!!!! I think that will be my new goal, I'll hide until I think I'm going to get really weave checked.

wheezy807

I remember this. I'm so glad this year i finally get to be a participant. Last year i was a newbie and didn't even know what a "challenge" was! :lol:

RabiaElaine

wheezy807 said:
I remember this. I'm so glad this year i finally get to be a participant. Last year i was a newbie and didn't even know what a "challenge" was! :lol:

Cool! The X-Mas stretch is a long one, but a good one! That's when you see the drastic growth! I remember I was :eek: :eek: at my own growth even thought I was seeing my own hair all along.