Officially April 1st - Hide your hair challenge is OVER for me!

LondonDiva

Well it's officially April 1st in the UK so I can take my album off lock.

There isn't really anything in since Jan, but I had my hair braided up twice for about 6 months and relaxed Jan 3rd so by the rules of the challenge couldn't post them anyway. I've had nothing to show since then as I was wearing braids,but can state I've had great growth since then from Vatika and MTG mixed together. I'm sticking to the sulfur, and shall be receiving some BT shortly so will continue with that.

Relaxing in about 3 months so will post hair pic updates then. Sorry there's not many but it's better than nothing.

Still taking the Viviscal and Nioxin Daily

(These are all pics from Jan 3rd)

http://public.fotki.com/LondonDiva/lhcf/lhcf-challenges-for-2007/

PASSWORD IN MY PROFILE

glamazon386

Awww you're the first to reveal!! I have my pics in my fotki too. I got braids about a week ago so I took the pictures then. Off to stalk LondonDiva's fotki... :sekret:

ETA: Your hair looks great!

Doll

London Diva your hair looks great, and to think those photos were from a few months ago. Can't to see more recent pics!

Nella

I couldn't get into the folder for the challenge January 07'. I entered the password but, it says contact the adminstrator. I sent you an e-mail LondonDiva I know your hair is beautiful.

Blessings,
Nella