Hide Your Hair Til Christmas Challengers REVEAL that hair!!!!!!!!!

RabiaElaine said:
It's ok ending it early...with that kind of growth I'm not sure I'd wait either;).

I can't wait for the next reveal I think you will be midback inching toward waist length!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl, I wish but thanks for pumping my head up;)

Lucia said:
Wow I see soooo much progress, you're all inspirations, great job ladies.
Ok my progress pics are up. My before pics are little bit before the challenge started in June 2006. After is yesterday and today.
What I did:
Braided weave all the way, I braided 2x during the challenge. Now because I waited 3 months I got alot of matting esp. in the back. I used MTG, water/glycerin spray, sealed with avocado butter.
I was going to use a pass, then I got too lazy to do my hair for the outing, so I never used my pass. :lol:
I definately got some progress, form what everyone around me says.
I'm joining or the short 3 month run starting in January, I haven't decided what I'll do, I may bun/baggie it, or braids. http://public.fotki.com/Lucia3k/
password in profile

Great progress Lucia! Your hair is so long, full, and shiny! Keep growing! :)

nelli711 said:
JCoily ~ Thank you. I expected more growth but I'm not gonna complain. I'm happy:)

Tsmith ~ Thanks girl!:Blush2: I don't even have to tell you how much I luv your hair!! Your pictures are so inspiring to me.

RabiaElaine ~ Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without LHCF. Let me know when the next challenge starts because I am definately joining! I can't wait to see your hair after the next challenge ends.

Are you kidding me your growth is amazing.. and thanks on the inspiration tip...that makes me feel really good...basically everyone had excellent progress on this challenge and I can't wait to see Rabia progress on the next challenge also:p

Doll said:
Girl, you've made some stunning progress! Your hair is beautiful!!! Congrats to you! :grin:

Thanks Doll but you know I am reallllllly waiting to see your progress. You wrong for having me wait soooo long....man...how long do I have to wait...you said next week right?:p I love to see 4ab hair really long...it let's me see how my hair will look that long:)

Doll said:
Great progress Lucia! Your hair is so long, full, and shiny! Keep growing! :)

Thanks, I didn't make it to WSL yet but It's growing like crazy now. I'm waiting patiently for your reveal.

So hurry up. :lol:

Lucia said:
Thanks, I didn't make it to WSL yet but It's growing like crazy now. I'm waiting patiently for your reveal.

So hurry up. :lol:

I just looked at your progress pictures now your hair is just so long and thick and did I said pretty that it don't make no sense...all I say to you is...grow girl grow:grin:

tsmith said:
I just looked at your progress pictures now your hair is just so long and thick and did I said pretty that it don't make no sense...all I say to you is...grow girl grow:grin:

:grin: <----this is my face, THANKS ALOT--
I guess I expected a growth spurt downwards but I got it sideways, the front and sides are so much longer than before. But on the bright side that means next growth is downward and longer. :yay:

RabiaElaine said:
Hi ladies here's my big reveal:

My most recent picture before the challenge April 06:

And now here's my reveal:
December 2006

How I hid my hair: WEAVES, WEAVES, and more WEAVES that I did myself!
How many passes: 1 after I permed on December 7th only my fiance and parents saw my hair
Was the challenge successful: YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!! I don't know Reneice, but her album inspired me to hide my hair with weaves and it is working!!!!!
Am I planning to join the challenge in January: Yes, with bells on!!!

Rabia great progress, I almost accused you of not taking out your braided weave your hair looks so good. WTG.

Lucia said:
oneinamillion and nikkipoo albums are not working, worng password or something.

oneinamillion fotki should be okay, I been all up and through there, you might need to copy and past the link into the web address, that's what I did now nikkipoo password is not working:)

Good night everyone and MERRY XMAS.....

Congrats to all of you ladies. I will definately be joining the challenge in the new year. Can't wait to hide my hair!!!:lol:

Wow I am impressed! Congradulations to all you ladies. I will definitely be joing this challenge un January as my New Years Resolution!:)

WOW this thread is very inspirational.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT MADE IT!!!

I'm in for Round 2. I wasn't officially on the challenge I just decided around June to give my hair a break and no has seen it since then, Haven't even relaxed it. I'll post pics in a few weeks time after I take these braids out in a few days time and relax it.

JCoily said:
Check you out witcha hair growin self! ooohhhh...Is that Henna?

Hey JC ......no it's not Henna it's actually Hi-Rez color for dark hair it's made by Soft Sheen and the color is cinnamon spice:)

Wow Rabia, that's awesome progress girl!!! I may have to be on board with the next challenge.

I have to go look at everyone else's pictures.

ETA: I am in awe of everyone's progress!!! Congratulations, your determination has paid off and I am very inspired!

Last edited:
Back