Healthy NL 2013 Challenge!!

faithVA

I will wash on Saturday and take my length check pics. I'm probably the top of neck length straightened. I think I am just shy of the top of neck length stretched. So I have 5" to reach neck length.

naija24

I will have to make an effort to update this more!! I feel crappy about it but so much has been going on! Here's to hoping things settle down.

I have about 0.75-1.0 inches of NG throughout my hair after a month. Which is super exciting! I hope to have enough hair to brush my nape in 2 weeks. I wore a coat yesterday and was freaking out because the hood was touching my hair even though a month ago it couldn't! yay growth!~!

faithVA, ronie, Vanthie, any length check pictures to post?

faithVA

^^No length check pictures here. I won't have anything earlier than June. Hopefully I will see some growth.

ronie

Not a true length check, but i have some 2 strand twist pictures on my phone. Will post them in a little while.

ronie

Ok here it goes.

image-3500803243.jpg

March 1

image-1712614862.jpg

Same as above

image-4220182115.jpg

A few days ago

image-2994195239.jpg

Same as above. All twists were made on freshly washed and dc damp hair. What made me realize progress is the fact that i now can twist all the way down that middle section. This hair has a very loos texture and I had to use the permed rods at the ends when it was shorter. Now I am able to twist it completely although they unravel faster than my other sections.

Seamonster

Hi,

I thought my bang was going to be neck length at this check so I didn't join this challenge. I hate when people only join challenges after they reach the length so they can post pictures bragging about what length they are.

Anyway, I think I am chin length so here is my starting shot.

Attachments

• P4020090.jpg
    P4020090.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 19