Steam Baby Steam Through 2013

Rozlewis

Just steamed for 30 mins with Bee Mine Bee-u-ti-ful, Manuka Honey, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Eucalyptus.

Rozlewis

Since steaming on a consistent basis, what results have you gotten?

Nova, my hair is typically very dry and thick which can appear unhealthy. Since steaming on a regular basis my hair stays moisturized longer, is very soft, has a brilliant shine, and just overall looks healthier. I also think the steaming has helped to combat shedding specifically around season changes. I have been steaming now for over a year.

Nova

Nova, my hair is typically very dry and thick which can appear unhealthy. Since steaming on a regular basis my hair stays moisturized longer, is very soft, has a brilliant shine, and just overall looks healthier. I also think the steaming has helped to combat shedding specifically around season changes. I have been steaming now for over a year.

Thanks for the info. Your hair in your siggy looks so thick and healthy, and I love your hair color. I have a steamer I've only used once since I purchased it (last year!) I'm ashamed to say.:blush: I will be using it on a bi-weekly basis beginning this week. My hair is screaming for moisture. Plus, Lord knows I need all the arsenal I can get my hands on to fight this shedding. Once again, thanks for sharing and your encouragement!

Rozlewis

Nova, I understand but once you start using the steamer and seeing the difference in your hair you will be mad you waited so long. It seems like a hassle but while I am sitting under my steamer I usually post in the forum, respond to e-mails, read a book, shop on-line, etc. and the time goes by so fast. Let me know your results once you start steaming. Also, thanks for the compliments about my hair. The color is a result of monthly henna gloss treatments. Good luck and happy steaming to you!

Rozlewis

Steaming right now with The Pomade Shop's Coffee DC on one side and Marie Dean's Coffee DC on the other side. I also shampooed with The Pomade Shop's Coffee shampoo.

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair It's very moisturizing. It goes on smooth and absorbs very well into the hair even before steaming. The only negative for me was the fragrance; it was a bit strong and made me nauseous. The fragrance smelled like musk or something more masculine I really didn't care for it. In the jar it wasn't too bad but on my hair :nono: I wish I could pick a different fragrance I may contact them about that because I really like how it performed.

Alta Angel

Just steamed with Elucence Moisture Balance conditioner for 45 mins. Will use the conditioner as the base for the Kimmaytube leave in. I plan on doing a rollerset with heat for 30 minutes and to airdry for the rest of the day.

jbwphoto1

@Nova, I understand but once you start using the steamer and seeing the difference in your hair you will be mad you waited so long. It seems like a hassle but while I am sitting under my steamer I usually post in the forum, respond to e-mails, read a book, shop on-line, etc. and the time goes by so fast. Let me know your results once you start steaming. Also, thanks for the compliments about my hair. The color is a result of monthly henna gloss treatments. Good luck and happy steaming to you!

To add to Rozlewis post, while sitting under the steamer, I'm reminding of the time I spent in my cousin's salon years ago. I don't know how many textbooks, work manuals and paperbacks I finished while under the dryer.

I use my time under the steamer the same way. I always plan to do just 15-20 mins, but stay under longer just because it's an enjoyable quiet time and it helps my hair so much with moisture.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dc'ing with ayurvedic oils on my scalp, biolage-matrix aqua immersion dc, and a Shea/rice bran oil blend I'm my hair with high steam for 30 minutes.

felic1

Steamed with coconut oil and bioinfusions critical care masque then
steamed with SM deep treatment masque over hemp seed oil on my length. acv then tea rinse forgot my coffee this evening....

cynd

Quick steam with eucalyptus and peppermint oils on scalp and burdock root oil on length. Felt like I was in Goodtinglescity.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Haven't decided?

May either Steam with Nature's Ego Avocado Deep Treatment OR..... Naturelle Grow's Mango & Coconut Water.

I am very close to finishing both of these up. *can't decide*