Steam Baby Steam Through 2013

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cynd

They were putting the EO's directly into the Water Thingy and messed their's up.

Not putting EO's on their Hair. But directly into the Steamer.

cynd

^ Yep. I already use EO's on my scalp when I steam, but I had thought about putting it in the water.

Nichelle_jb

cynd,

I think that you made a wise decision. Better safe than sorry. I have a new steamer but I still miss my old one. I paid more money for it and it was more of a 'professional' quality while my new one is more for 'home' use. I still love steaming though. :yep:

Steamed tonight for 20 minutes after lightly misting my hair with EVOO.

IDareT'sHair,
Glad you mentioned the EO. I've been thinking about adding EOs to my steam treatments. I'll just make sure I don't add it to the water.

Nichelle_jb

MayaNatural

I mixed LACE Naturals Brahmi Root Hair Masque (Deep Treatment), 1 Tbsp of The Pomade Shop Coffee Conditioner, 2 Tbsp of KeraVada Fenugreek oil.. Steaming for 45min.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rozlewis

Steamed today with Hairveda's Sitrinillah, Manuka Honey, Peppermint, Rosemary, Eucalyptus Oil, and a splash of Roux Porosity Control.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
MayaNatural

Glad that Combo is working for you.:grin:

I have x2 Jars of the Bramhi DC'er (I haven't tried yet) and was wanting another review.:yep:

It gets great reviews from several of the Ladies in U1B1.

I don't think any of them were/are mixing it though.

Keep me posted if/when you use it alone.

Thank you.

MayaNatural

MayaNatural Glad that Combo is working for you.:grin: I have x2 Jars of the Bramhi DC'er (I haven't tried yet) and was wanting another review.:yep: It gets great reviews from several of the Ladies in U1B1. I don't think any of them were/are mixing it though. Keep me posted if/when you use it alone. Thank you.

IDareT'sHair

I plan on using it alone probably at the end of the week.. I will let you know when I do. :) I love the consistency of the DC it reminded me of the More Moisture leave in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
MayaNatural

Nice!:grin: I like Mas (More) Moisture. I also love that Supreme Butter.:lick:

Wish I coulda' gotten another one of those.

I just couldn't make that Sale work for me like I wanted it too.:ohwell:

MayaNatural

MayaNatural Nice!:grin: I like Mas (More) Moisture. I also love that Supreme Butter.:lick: Wish I coulda' gotten another one of those. I just couldn't make that Sale work for me like I wanted it too.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair
Me too :grin: I never tried the Supreme Butter, is it thick? I need a thick butter for sealing. LN was my last purchase for BF.. Not sure why... I can't remember how much the shipping fees were. Some vendors had really good sales but shipping fees wiped out the % off. I can't remember if that was the problem here or not.

Nichelle_jb

Steamed yesterday for 30 minutes using coconut oil plus Claudie's Revitalizer Renew Protein Conditioner with Shi-Naturals Peppermint Deep Conditioner on top. I layered because I didn't have time to do a medium protein treatment under the dryer 'and' a moisturizing treatment under the steamer.

Nichelle_jb