He busted me out!

Leeda.the.Paladin

My son is fascinated by my wig. I don't wear it very often, but when I do, he asks me a lot of questions (He is 3):

"That's not your real hair mama?"
"That's a WIG, mama?"
"You have to put that wig ON, mama?"

It's so funny. However, we were in the store today and a lady behind the counter complimented "my" hair. DS goes" That's not mama's REAL hair, that's a WIG on her head!" :blush:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Out of the mouths of babes!

nikki2229

:blush:
Kids will get you all of the time. I never did anything around my DD that I didn't want my family to know about. As soon as we would get in the house, she would blurt it all without being prompted.:rolleyes:

WhoIAm

My oldest son is fascinated with my ability to take my hair on and off. My twins are really perturbed by my wigs on and off my head. They give me really strange looks.

OT, that's exactly the reason I told my child I am 19 years old. He will not be broadcasting my business in public. lol.

MrsIQ

Kids will put you on blast! My daughter loves to broadcast my age. That's what keeps me in the gym every morning!

MrsIQ

Kids will put you on blast! My daughter loves to broadcast my age. That's what keeps me in the gym every morning!

boundlessbeauty

In the near future, I can see my soon to be 2 y.o DS doing the same thing. They know we HAVE to love them so they can get away with it. Now if DH tried that....:naughty::angry2:

Tif392002

thats so funny lol , my son just turned 2... when he see me putting my wig on or taking it off he looks at me all upside my head, so i know whn he hit 3 he gone be asking me the same question lol lol

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
kids. those little tactless things! some of the stuff they say is hilarious, and the others truths they speak will have a grown person shame! lol. ♥

DeepBluSea

LOL. Your son is a hoot. My kids were fascinated by the head my sis puts her wig on. They love to include it in their pretend time.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Ha-ha.. That's too funny and cute. There's something about the age of three. I remember when mine was three he was so outspoken and sometimes you could see it coming but you just can't stop it in time before he blurted something out.

There was a lady standing in line in front of us with a mustache and she turned around to say hi to him and I just knew SOMETHING was going to be coming out of his mouth but I couldn't stop him in time before he asked her why she had a beard if she was a lady. She really had a mustache but he only knew the word beard. I was soooooo embarassed. :blush: