So I just spent almost $800 on 2 lace front wigs on Ebay...

Suerte

^^^^ That's the wigs.

I hope that this comes through. The vendor had pretty good feedback, and owns a real store in Washington, DC and they were EXTREMELY courteous and answered all of my 500 million questions and also put together a package deal especially for me. They actually import fine art and other goods from North Africa, India, South America, etc... and they buy the hair there too and have the wigs manufactured and then sell them.

This is my first lace wig purchase and I was elated to find STOCK wigs in size XL that matched my wig specs.

contemporary_imports is their ebay name.
www.contemporarytreasures.com is their website.

Luvmylife

Very pretty...I'm really feeling the one on the left:yep: Did they give you instructions on how to install it?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Eight hunned?
dollas?

For real?

I keep forgetting how much these things done went up.

Go over to Black Hair Media and search their lacefront wig forum for the vendor name.

I can't post a link cuz it's against the rules.

baby42

VERY NICE !!! I HAVE TWO BUT i am take care of my head and dont have time to put them on:lachen:may be when it gets colder. i dont want any set back on careing for my own hair i can get kind of lazy:wallbash: i want to keep moisturize every day.kind of hard to do .if i leave it on for a week:yep:scared my hair may get dry:yep:

Suerte

Hey y'all...

I will definately post pics when they get here :yep: Y'all cross your fingers that they actually do get here. I wish I could have got my first LF from a LHCF'er but y'all chicks be having SMALL HEADS. Me, I got a watermelon sitting on a tree stump :lachen:

They are stock units and they ship express so hopefully they will be here by Thursday (if they really do ship within 24 hours of payment).

The specs on the wig are really, really good. They are like, $380 a piece but because I ordered 2 I got a (small) discount off of each. The shipping and handling was like, either $42 or $48 bucks. The only thing I actually had a problem with is the shipping cuz lord knows that even overnight insured would probably max out at $30 in a flat rate box :rolleyes: but you know how Ebayers can be with that shipping cost.

If anything, I am paying for the hand picked hair and customer service because they were super duper helpful to me and might have actually saved me money from going to a lace front consultation/application at a salon.

It's a full lace cap, freestyle, double knotted, professionally cut into a shape, and Remi hair... 16-18 inches (the curly one is longer).

UPDATE....... THESE WIGS ARE FOR SALE NOW IN THE SALE FORUM.

My head is huge. Huge, I tell you!

Last edited:

Suerte

THEY'RE HERE!!!

My brother called me and told me he signed for them at like, 11am.

So I'm driving to his house to open them all uppppppppppppp!

Yay!

Now I might have to go all the way over to that wretched My Indian Hair place on 8 mile and Inkster road and have them attach it.

I want my first app to be flawless.

audacious1

THEY'RE HERE!!!

Yay!

Now I might have to go all the way over to that wretched My Indian Hair place on 8 mile and Inkster road and have them attach it.

I can't wait to see pics! post ASAP!

tapioca_pudding

THEY'RE HERE!!!

Yay!

:lachen: :lachen:

Suerte

Okay y'all... I finally got in and took pics.

Pardon the background... in hotel again (business).

I put it in a slide show...just cuz the link to slide.com was right up there, lol.

I am gonna go leave them some super nice feedback.

I can't believe that these stock wigs fit my big *** head, lol.

17.5 inches around the back ear to ear is hard to find, lol.

I think I'm gonna get them applied tomorrow.

http://www.slide.com/r/XMXCzCrUwD9J...previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Suerte

Hey you guys... my head is giant.

These wigs do not work for me :nono:

I am selling them.

I am going to put them on Ebay on Sunday night, but I figured I would share here first.

I'm so sad because they are so GORGEOUS.

I found a really great lady in Birmingham who applies them. If someone in Michigan buys them... I'll give you her contact info. She charges $75 for l/f application (includes braid down) and $100 for sew in weaves and she works in a private salon suite.

Plus she is really, really cool peoples!

The lace on the straight one is cut and was worn once... the curly one has not been cut and has never been worn.

dlewis

WOW, those things are expensive. I have a big head too. The kids say it looks like a watermelon.

Amber_moon

How much for the curly one? Do I get a friends list/fellow MI dweller/LHCF sister/cool person etc discount?

Suerte

How much for the curly one? Do I get a friends list/fellow MI dweller/LHCF sister/cool person etc discount?

:lachen: I'll toss in 3 Hot Six Oils and a few ORS Packs.

And maybe since you are in Michigan... shipping would be free or I can just meet you somewhere and give it to you.