Has anyone had increased growth w/ Castor Oil

Researching

Hi Ladies,

Just got done browsing through some youtube videos suggesting to use castor oil. I've been using coconut oil. Have any of you laddies seen an significant increase in growth due to using castor oil? Which do you you prefer? Castor oil or coconut oil. Both seem to be popular on the forum.

2themax

Haven't noticed any growth w/ castor oil. I love coconut oil & use it almost everyday (especially after washing my hair). Haven't noticed any significant growth w/ the coconut oil either.:perplexed

JustSimplyTish

My hair grows really fast anyway...But it has always been fine...It appears much thicker since I have been using the castor oil..... I have been using Castor Oil daily on my sparse brows and they have grown back fast and much thicker than previous

Ms.London

...idk as yet but i can tell you in about a month or 2 im about to start a new reggie with Jamaican Black Castor Oil and will be sharing my results

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
I use jbco mixed with coconut oil, neem oil,lavender( to make the stink from the neem go away) jojoba and some hollywood beauty dry scalp mix. It grew my hair so far but then again its a mixture and could be im taking care of my hair better also.