hairfinity

nlamr2013

So did hairfinity just give bottles to most longer haired hair 'gurus' I've been seeing everyone pop up talking about I'm trying hairfinity for X amount of time. Most of them have been mbl or beyond. Yes I know any length can want longer but clearly nothing is hindering their growth. What's up with that? Anyone else notice?

*Frisky*

So did hairfinity just give bottles to most longer haired hair 'gurus' I've been seeing everyone pop up talking about I'm trying hairfinity for X amount of time. Most of them have been mbl or beyond. Yes I know any length can want longer but clearly nothing is hindering their growth. What's up with that? Anyone else notice?

I just recently started watching people's reviews on Hairfinity and I see what you mean. I was kinda shocked to see the Glamtwinz were sent some to take.

nlamr2013

I just recently started watching people's reviews on Hairfinity and I see what you mean. I was kinda shocked to see the Glamtwinz were sent some to take.

Oh so they are being sent? Okay I never actually watch or read the post I just see hairfinity and scroll right on by. But yeah a lot of people who's hair is doing fairly well have been promoting hairfinity. Low key it makes me not trust their opinion anymore

*Frisky*

Oh so they are being sent? Okay I never actually watch or read the post I just see hairfinity and scroll right on by. But yeah a lot of people who's hair is doing fairly well have been promoting hairfinity. Low key it makes me not trust their opinion anymore

Yes they mentioned in their video that Hairfinity contacted them to send them out some.

LongCurlyLocks

Damn y'all scaring me! I just ordered some. So are you all saying that this stuff doesn't work or they are just not as creditable?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

g.lo

I was just thinking the same this morning when I watched xodvf video today, promoting hairfinity. She has way over WL hair, and I also saw a picture of Porsha from rhwoa. But why picking people who already have long gorgeous hair before to try the products? I dont get it, Well

Jasmataz

What a coincidence. I was just checking out Kelsey and Kendra's (Glamtwinz) Instagram earlier today, and saw that they were starting to use Hairfinity, and I was wondering the same thing.

ronnie78

LongCurlyLocks I used Hairfinity for a couple of months last year, and I was very impressed with the results. My hair seemed fuller, and I got about a inch of growth every month. I only stopped using it because I've been so broke!!

nlamr2013

Hairfinity is sending them bottles for marketing & advertising.
New suscribers will think that they took hairfinity to get to where they are today.

Yup and that's what makes me not trust them. The twins xodvf kelsi(coco) like all these long and thick hair'd people why be deceptive? Unless the person has already been saying om I get X hair in y time and w hairfinity I get X2 hair in y time. I don't get it.

Aberdonian

It may not necessarily be deceptive, maybe it's because these girls have more subscribers than shorter haired girls therefore it would be a wider audience for them to promote their product.

nlamr2013

It may not necessarily be deceptive, maybe it's because these girls have more subscribers than shorter haired girls therefore it would be a wider audience for them to promote their product.

But that's like banana boat contacting ambrosia to test out bronzer lol she's got it I'm sure the product does a lil something but majority is natural

Aberdonian

But that's like banana boat contacting ambrosia to test out bronzer lol she's got it I'm sure the product does a lil something but majority is natural

I do see your point, at the end of the day the company just wants as wide an audience as possible..so they are gonna go to the youtubers with the most subscribers whether they have long hair or not..it just so happens that people subscribe to youtubers with long hair coz clearly what there doing works..with/without pills..

nlamr2013

I do see your point, at the end of the day the company just wants as wide an audience as possible..so they are gonna go to the youtubers with the most subscribers whether they have long hair or not..it just so happens that people subscribe to youtubers with long hair coz clearly what there doing works..with/without pills..

I get that it just feels deceptive lol