Hairfinity VS Manetabolism

Trackrunnertt

I know it's a small business so I'm trying to be patient but the shipping time is ridiculous. When your business grows you need to grow with it. :0/ Still waiting for them to arrive 2.5 weeks now.

When it finally ships it took like two days to get to my house

Fenaxa

Still haven't received a shipping confirmation :( I ordered on the 5th and then the 9th. I'll give it a week of impatient waiting before I shoot anyone an email. I feel bad for being so impatient but I really want these.

Trackrunnertt

Still haven't received a shipping confirmation :( I ordered on the 5th and then the 9th. I'll give it a week of impatient waiting before I shoot anyone an email. I feel bad for being so impatient but I really want these.

You should get confirmation sometime this week and receive it either Friday or Monday :)

mz.rae

I really want to order these, but the shipping delay that a few people are talking about really has me on the fence.

Babygrowth

I love Hairfinity because of the ease of swallowing but I also was worried that with all these celebrities endorsing this product if the formula will change. I also think it had some role in me conceiving my baby girl! Lol! I'm going to look into these new ones although by time I get around to trying it y'all probably will move on to something else!

Lilmama1011

I love Hairfinity because of the ease of swallowing but I also was worried that with all these celebrities endorsing this product if the formula will change. I also think it had some role in me conceiving my baby girl! Lol! I'm going to look into these new ones although by time I get around to trying it y'all probably will move on to something else!

Babygrowth you think it's good for pregnancy?

mrsrivers

Hairfinity did absolutely nothing for me but I wasn't really practicing healthy hair habits back when I was taking it. So I won't put all the blame on them.

I think I'll try these though...If I order today, maybe I'll get them by May :ohwell:

Babygrowth

So I went to the website and It stated that many women who are pregnant and breastfeeding take these?!? That was a heck to the no with hairfinity! I'm definitely more interested now. Time to do more research. I don't see anything in the ingredients that worries me tho!

Last edited:

LongCurlyLocks

I am on my second bottle of Hairfinity but I ordered Manetabolism yesterday. Two months supply. With all of the positive results I couldn't help it. Is there still a hold on shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Trackrunnertt

I am on my second bottle of Hairfinity but I ordered Manetabolism yesterday. Two months supply. With all of the positive results I couldn't help it. Is there still a hold on shipping? Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Nope they moved to a new facility so no more holds ! :) should take a few days after your vitamins have been shipped ( you will get a confirmation email)

Jace032000

I will continue to lurk this forum. I've been taking Hair Infinity for about a month now and have seen some MAJOR growth already…I'm doing a LC on Thursday and will post my before and after pics. I'm going to give HF 6-months….

growinstrong

FYI ladies, Courtney has a promo going on for the entire weekend only. 15% off entire order :grin:. Promo code is easter2014 :yep:. Sign up for emails on themanechoice.com and like them on Facebook to receive notifications off all promos going on. I already had 2 bottles, but I just ordered 4 more :drunk:

LongCurlyLocks

FYI ladies, Courtney has a promo going on for the entire weekend only. 15% off entire order :grin:. Promo code is easter2014 :yep:. Sign up for emails on themanechoice.com and like them on Facebook to receive notifications off all promos going on. I already had 2 bottles, but I just ordered 4 more :drunk:

Yeah she would do that AFTER I received mine today. Ugh... How long is this supposed to last?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Jace032000

Hello ladies--I promised to post my results on Hair Infinity in here and so here it is. Please note, I've also posted this in other threads so if you're seeing it again -- I apologize.

After a month of being on HF…I've noticed that my hair is much thicker and fuller. I gained maybe about .5-1.5 inches in some areas. This is the first month in a long time that I've actually retained length. I think I'm going to continue on HF -- as I like the results I've rec'd thus far.

Attachments

• HairInfinity.jpg
    HairInfinity.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 143

serene

I am one month in and I trimmed about one inch all over prior to starting my pills. My hair is longer now than before I trimmed, so I am fairly certain I achieved 1.25-1.5 inches of growth in one month with manetabolism. Still waiting to see if it affects my cycle this month, but I am definitely happy with the results so far.

growinstrong

serene, what do you think contributed to the 1.25-1.5 inches in addition to the vitamins? Tomorrow will be one month for me and I feel that I didn't notice any drastic changes. How much water are you consuming per day? I have 5 more bottles really hoping these would get me to BSL quicker so we'll see.

Last edited:

serene

I drink at least 80 oz of water per day and I consume a lot of protein. I exercise 2-3 times per week as well. I also did not apply any direct heat on my hair for the entire month until the last day. I too ordered a 6 month supply and plan on straightening once per month for the next 5 months. I hope this helps...good luck!

growinstrong

Yes it does, thx for the tips :yep:

I drink at least 80 oz of water per day and I consume a lot of protein. I exercise 2-3 times per week as well. I also did not apply any direct heat on my hair for the entire month until the last day. I too ordered a 6 month supply and plan on straightening once per month for the next 5 months. I hope this helps...good luck!