Hairfinity VS Manetabolism

Channy31

Looking into buying these, just depends on how much the shipping is to the UK.
I'd only be paying around £25 for two months supply because of the exchange rate though.

I imagine with shipping and handlings it will go p for around £40 though.
Just really want my hair as long as possible for my graduation in July.

ElegantExotic

Has anyone using the Manetabolism noticed any changes to their menstruation cycle?

Hairfinity messed with mine after only 13 days on it. I am certain that is was the MSM, and am hesitant to try anything else that contains it...

Channy31

2 months plus shipping to the UK for 52.74 dollars / £31ish.
I'll also probably have to pay maybe £10 handling when it gets to the UK.

So around £41 for two bottles.
Worth it?

EDIT:Bought them! Guessing it'll be a whle before they get here though.

Last edited:

serenity34

hmmm may have to try this, a friend of mine said she knows someone that used it and had amazing growth. I am currently using hairfinity. I have been for past 3 months i did receive good growth until i went for a trim and my stylist cut instead of trim so if i can find something that works better then hairfinity i am game. i only have 4 left of hairfinity so placed my order.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
So the vitamins are supposed to ship out by the 11th now. I guess lots of ppl have been buying. :look:

AllyMD

So, are people taking this in conjunction with other vitamins? I have some viviscal and priteva that are due to finish soon. Then, because I'm a pj who will never be cured, I am going to start these. For those who are taking these, are they your only vitamin?

growinstrong

I take:
manetabolism (2X)
women's one a day (1X)
vitamin d (1X) because I'm deficient.

So, are people taking this in conjunction with other vitamins? I have some viviscal and priteva that are due to finish soon. Then, because I'm a pj who will never be cured, I am going to start these. For those who are taking these, are they your only vitamin?

serene

Has anyone using the Manetabolism noticed any changes to their menstruation cycle?

Hairfinity messed with mine after only 13 days on it. I am certain that is was the MSM, and am hesitant to try anything else that contains it...

Hmmm, my cycle has been like clockwork for the past 6 months since I've been on birth control. I started manetabolism on the 21st of March and I started my cycle two weeks prematurely last week.:blush: You may be on to something with the MSM. I bought a 6 month supply but if this keeps up, I may have to stop.

Fenaxa

Ordered these(Manetabolism) a couple of days ago, can't wait to receive them. I feel pretty positive about them based on other peoples results...

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
I just finished my bottle of hairfinity and now i think im getting manetabolism.

growinstrong

2 weeks down and I can tell my bangs have grown at least 1/2" :grin:. I plan to post before/after pics after I complete my 1st bottle :yep:. These are a keeper. I have 2 bottles and I think I'm going to order 6 more bottles next week. I'm waiting to see if Courtney is going to have a promo code for Easter :look:.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Mine should be here Monday. I will begin taking them that day and track my growth rate for a month or two.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Mine should be here Monday. I will begin taking them that day and track my growth rate for a month or two.

Froreal3

I can't wait to hear and see your results.
:sekret: You're going to be my control, before I take the plunge, so I need thorough findings :look: :lol:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Lilmama1011

with me being 3 weeks i have some great new growth already. i may take pics of new growth after bottle is finished

Jmartjrmd

I know it's a small business so I'm trying to be patient but the shipping time is ridiculous. When your business grows you need to grow with it. :0/

Still waiting for them to arrive 2.5 weeks now.

goddessG

I have been taking Hairfinity for two weeks now and I have noticed hair growth already. This is the first time I have ever heard of manetabolism and I am tempted to look into it more, the only thing holding me back is the fact that I would like to stick with one thing for at least six months, just to give it time to actually kick in. I was actually doing well on Biotin too but then it did start to break me out and that’s when I decided to make my big switch to Hairfinity. Anyhow good luck to all n their respective hair journeys

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I just received my package. Paid for three bottles, but only received two. :look: I contacted them. Hopefully they respond soon.