i think I'm going to try MAXI HAIR VITAMINS in JUNE

Lilmama1011

It seems to have the same ingredients as hairfinity and manetabolism but much cheaper. I hear some say they will get biotin because it's the main ingredient but biotin doesn't grow my hair faster, it just thickens up my hair. I think the reason why hairfinity works is because the silica, vitamin c, msm and i believe it has folic acid which is all in MAXI hair vitamins. It also has great reviews

Blue_Berry

I tried those vitamins awhile ago. It took awhile for me to see growth on top of my head. (Around three months) I heard other people say they have gotten great results using those vitamins. Good luck on your hair growth quest.

silenttullip

It's Countrylife Maxi hair for me is what I've used since about 2011 but not consistently as I should
It's helped me

my moms uses and loves it.

I take it in the place of multi because of the good amount of vits

I warn you they STINK and taste NASTYYYY

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Country Life Maxi Hair are good Vitamins.

I used those after Nioxin became discontinued and before I switched to Viviscal.

Lilmama1011

It's Countrylife Maxi hair for me is what I've used since about 2011 but not consistently as I should
It's helped me

my moms uses and loves it.

I take it in the place of multi because of the good amount of vits

I warn you they STINK and taste NASTYYYY

Omg noooooooo

Ms. Tiki

I've used the Country Life Maxi vitamins for years and they are about $10 cheaper than all of these other brands I see folks running too. They work for me so I personally will continue to roll with them and recommend them. You won't be disappointed

ronie

I took them for a while (month and a half) as recommended by my komaza hair analysis report. They are huge. I couldnt take 2 of these a day. I didn't mind the smell. I also was afraid i was going to start shedding like i did while taking hairfinity.
I did hairfinity for 7 months: no growth, crazy shedding, had to BC early.
All i can say is that the countrylife maxihair came highly recommended by komaza trichologists. Good luck.

ManeStreet

It's Countrylife Maxi hair for me is what I've used since about 2011 but not consistently as I should It's helped me my moms uses and loves it. I take it in the place of multi because of the good amount of vits I warn you they STINK and taste NASTYYYY

Yup to all this. They are shaped very awkward (with sharp edges) so they were hard to swallow & very unpleasant to taste. And they made me burped & the burps tastes & smelled like the vitamin.

Enyo

I've been using MH for years and it's great for combatting the stress that meds have put on my hair. I don't shed as much and my hair is less fragile. But I do agree that they stink and taste horrible. I try and taken them with something sweet.

Lilmama1011

I've been using MH for years and it's great for combatting the stress that meds have put on my hair. I don't shed as much and my hair is less fragile. But I do agree that they stink and taste horrible. I try and taken them with something sweet.

I perfer taking pills with juice anyway

candie19

I love these vitamins. I have been taking the veggie brand since Aug '13 but I hated taking 4 a day. I read on amazon.com that more people got better results with the original. Even though they are big, I like just taking 2. So I'm sticking to these. My hair has gotten much thicker. I don't see as much growth as I have hoped but that's because of my sulfur mix that damaged my hair.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Lilmama1011

The Country Life Maxi Hair Vitamins are nasty, stank-y, horse pills. :barf: They're huge and they don't have a coating on them. You'll have to chase them with something acidic like lemonade or limeade to kill that nasty sulfur taste.

They caused what I call the "Great Shed of 2013" :nono: I took them for six months, for the same reason you're considering them. The same ingredients and less expensive compared to Hairfinity. At that time, the least expensive price was on Swanson's. Now, I'm scared of MSM.

If your'e going to get them get the time released ones. Take one at night and one in the morning.

Last edited:

growinstrong

ITA what other posters have said. The Maxi vitamins did nothing for me and I took them faithfully for almost a year, wanting them to work so bad. They are huge, nasty and rank. A lot of ppl have gotten good results, but not me. I am currently taking Manetabolism. I'm on week 3 and have seen much growth.