Hairfinity Made Me Gain Weight

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
So I was using Hairfinity for about 5 months, and I did experience some growth within the first 2 months, but not so much afterwards. Also I experienced an adverse effect that I did not know were from the pills which was weight gain and mood swings. I gained almost 10 pounds. I have been off Hairfinity for a little over a month now and I can say without a doubt Hairfinity caused me to gain weight because I have lost those 10 pounds I gained. My mood has even improved since I stopped.

Has anyone experienced these adverse effects while using Hairfinity?

Last edited:

CodeRed

I've never taken them but do you know what ingredient made that happen? The last time I looked I thought that the list looked a lot like most hair/skin/nail vitamins... Maybe I missed something.

nirel333

I never had any extra weight gain but it did make my period last for over a month. I think it interfered with my bc so I stopped taking them

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
I've never taken them but do you know what ingredient made that happen? The last time I looked I thought that the list looked a lot like most hair/skin/nail vitamins... Maybe I missed something.
Someone said on another site the Biotin causes water retention, but I was drinking tons of water. I also noticed the pills increased my appetite. So I attribute that to the Hairfinity.

happycakes

:chocbunny: + :oops: = :afro:

Hairfinity...........Thanks for letting us know about your experiences. I think I'll pass on these hair vitamins or take them for a short time.