Hairfinity VS Manetabolism

Fhrizzball

I just checked the price on amazon and these vitamins cost 84.98 for a month supply.

They had another seller earlier that was cheaper but they haven't restocked. On the mane choice website you can get a 4 month supply for that choice plus free S&H. I ordered the 2 month for 45.98. I'm taking 7500 MCG of biotin right now so I think I may give that a break, do a month of no hair vitamins, and then a month or 2 months of manetabolism and see if there's a difference.

Gr8ness83

Hmm Courtney just posed this to ig if you can't see pic it's instagram.com/courtneynaturalhair

View attachment 252315

See, I KNOW these vitamins work , I myself have seen amazing results after taking them. I measured 3" of growth in the past month but I conducting a little experiment to see if it worked, if it's consistent and to double triple check to make sure that I am measuring the same section from month to month. I feel like the girl in the pic measured the same section for the first and second month but I kinda feel like she may have added some hair from the top of her head. That's amazing growth if it's true but I would need to see measurements from the scalp each month of the same section or in order to really believe THAT pic. She would not have been able to keep her hair in any kind of style for longer than a day because it would be growing out at such a fast rate..

growinstrong

I know, that's crazy. There is a retailer here in Houston, so I just visited on Friday and picked up 2 bottles ($26 each). The lady working said they can't keep them on the shelf. Said it was her 4th shipment this month with every shipment containing 30 bottles. For anyone interested, the Houston retailer is, "Tendrils & Curls". By the way, this retailer has anything and everything for you natural ladies. Kinda like a natural store heaven, :lol:.

I just checked the price on amazon and these vitamins cost 84.98 for a month supply.

Last edited:

greenbees

I just finished my first bottle of Manetabolism. I think I got an inch and a half of growth, which is great because I usually only growth about half an inch per month.

I've never taken Hairfinity so I can't compare them.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
These results are actually scaring me rather than prompting me to buy lol idk

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

serene

I ordered a 6 month supply and started on March 21. I compared both and decided to go with Manetabolism. I have not taken a starting pic yet, but the back of my hair is past waistlength. I am focused on the front and crown areas which grow at extremely slow paces. I am worried about breakouts, but I have been drinking a lot of water and have not noticed any as of yet. Happy hair growing ladies!

ETA- I ordered from the manetabolism site and a 6 month supply was around $120 with free shipping. However, my pills took about two weeks to ship and were shipped 2-day priority.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Are any of you only taking one pill a day vs. two pills and still seeing results? Also, how big are Courtney's pills? Can someone post a pic of an actual pill, so I can see the size? Do they leave an awful after taste in the back of your mouth/throat like Maxi Hair? :barf:

LongCurlyLocks

If Manetabolism is better than Hairfinity then why isn't it a challenge for it? Or is there one?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

serene

I don't check the site enough to join a challenge, but I'd love to see everyone's results with this product.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I just ordered three bottles. There is free shipping right now while they restock. The site says that orders will be shipped out on or before the 4th. I will check my results monthly.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
You can ask one of the mods to change the name of this thread to a challenge ladies. I'm still using up the hairfinity I have and will look into this product.

Beany

The title of this thread is so funny to me because my sister swears by Hairfinity and I got my mama taking Manetabolism. I wish I could track their growth and report to yall lol.

growinstrong

I want to order 2 more bottles, but low key waiting to see if Courtney will have a special for Good Friday :lol:. If not, then I will order 2 more bottles sometime later on in April

So uh I just ordered another bottle of Manetabolism :look::lol:

Last edited:

Crystal22

This will be my next vitamin after priteva. Can't say anything bad about it...I've only used this one bottle but the ingredients in manetabolism look a little more potent.

sweetdreams23

I've never gotten Hairinfinity.

But, I finished my first bottle of manetabolism.

(ordered a 4 month supply)

And I love. them.
I didn't measure before hand, but I've noticed growth already and now this month I'm focusing on my edges (massaging and the vitamins) to see if there's any changes at the end of this month.

The only other vitamins I've ever used were
nourishhair (got results, but not as noticeable in the 1st month).

mz.rae

Where is everyone ordering their Manetabolism from? Are you ordering from Courtney's website?

Trackrunnertt

Just ordered 2 months of Manetabolism ! :) I've seen crazy growth with these vitamins from other people. I can't wait till I get that growth

PureSilver

Ok so i changed my mind about ordering, i will cheer you ladies on from the sideline and i'll be lurking :look: