Hairfinity 2014 Challenge

Pull back from taking my pills, because I was getting a very dry throat and then I've been suffering from a head cold & cough. I haven't finished one bottle yet, but I have already noticed a significant increase of thick new growth. I have to figure out if the dry throat is from some other vitamin I'm taking, because I will get back to taking Hairfinity this week.

I've been taking the other pills for a few weeks and I haven't seen any earth shattering growth like I see on social media. So, I'll probably be back once I finish the next bottle. Waste.

Took my pills yesterday and today. I'm on my third bottle and aside from obvious thickness--haven't seen growth out of the ordinary. I will continue to report in this month and do a LC at the end of the month. Hoping to still make BSL by July...

I have about 8 days and then my 3rd bottle will be gone.

I can say I liked Hairifnity better than Priteva for hair growth. For nail growth, Priteva hands down.

I'll be moving on to ManeChoice when Hairfinity is gone.

I am still here. My hair has grown but the growth seems to be my normal (my hair grows pretty fast when I am not ruining it with over-relaxing). I just started bottle number three of four and will probably cease using the vitamins after I finish bottle four.

I have two days left and I will be finished with my third bottle.

If I don't like Manetabolism better, I will be coming back to Hairfinity. I had decent growth and no outbreaks taking it.

I am still taking my pills. I have 2 bottles left. I will post an update pic when I get my hair done next week. Hopefully I don't need a trim...

How is the challenge going ladies?

Now that I have my ferritin in order I am thinking about taking the remaining one and half bottles that I have left, undecided, don't know what's stopping me.

I fell off but starting back today. How many people do we have left still in the challenge? I have 2 bottles left and will order some more either next month or in August. I was going to try something else but I'm sticking with it. I'm still waiting on that growth spurt though lol.

Totally forgot to post pics. This is my most recent blowout. I need nearly 2 inches to get to bsl

Attachments

• 20140613_183112.jpg
    20140613_183112.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20140613_121336.jpg
    20140613_121336.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 20140616_114842.jpg
    20140616_114842.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 79
Ugh my backfat makes me sad...

Oan I am down to my last 2 bottles. I need to reorder for the rest of the year. My end of year goal is to retain 2 inches of hair and lose at least 10lbs.

Last edited:
Ugh my backfat makes me sad...

Oan I am down to my last 2 bottles. I need to reorder for the rest of the year. My end of year goal is to retain 2 inches of hair and lose at least 10lbs.

Girl we all sad then bc you don't want to see mine lol. That's a great end of year goal!

I'm sorry to report that I will no longer be in the hairfinity challenge I finished my bottle and have already switched to manetabolism and seeing better results than with hairfinity I wish you all great luck on achieving your hair goals!

I'm sorry to report that I will no longer be in the hairfinity challenge I finished my bottle and have already switched to manetabolism and seeing better results than with hairfinity I wish you all great luck on achieving your hair goals!
Sorry to see you leave but hey---gotta' stick to what works for your hair right? I am on my third bottle of Hair Infinity. I had a setback thanks to a bad rollerset so I will not be meeting my July BSL goal. :-( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Sorry to see you leave but hey---gotta' stick to what works for your hair right? I am on my third bottle of Hair Infinity. I had a setback thanks to a bad rollerset so I will not be meeting my July BSL goal. :-( Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have no doubt that you will get there by end of December Jace!

Thanks dear I loved hairfinity and did receive good results but am now leary of the formula because I stopped getting those great results but maybe my body just got used to them but manetabolism has been working for my hair skin and nails like a charm so I wanted to decide on one since I had an auto ship set up.

Back