Sulphur Mix 2014 Challenge

Lilmama1011

Applied komaza sulphur mix when I washed on Wednesday. Almost out of it. Will not be ordering it again. It did nothing for my hair

Last edited:

candie19

Hey ladies! I'm back in the challenge. I left before because I had so much breakage from NJoys original sulfur recipe. I decided to the purchase the actual oil from NJoy and my hair loves it!! I had my relaxer 2 weeks ago and I already have so much new growth a comb can't get through it.

Last edited:

PureSilver

I'm back too, slacked off terrible for a couple months but i'll mix my own sulphur concoction and see when it takes me the end of this month. I'll do that mis tomorrow. I hope to get some good growth.

Lilmama1011

I still apply only on wash days and like I said I'M almost finished, once I'M done no more. It did nothing for me

NaturalfienD

Checking in ...

Still in this challenge and getting good results. I am not as consistent as I would like to be and will ride this thing out until the end of the year. Will apply when I get home.

I hope you all are doing well ...

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Checking in ...

Still in this challenge and getting good results. I am not as consistent as I would like to be and will ride this thing out until the end of the year. Will apply when I get home.

I hope you all are doing well ...

Me as well...I'm not applying as much as I'd like to and need to get back on applying nightly.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Back in this to win this! Last six months of the year I will be back on my sulfur kick. Oiled my scalp just now with NJoy oil and now under a baggy. :grin:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I still haven't figured out how to oil my scalp in this sew in...will figure it out when I get back from OOT next Friday.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I hope my sulfur came today while I was at work. Im ready to start growing. Sigh. Im going to mix it with jbco and castor oil. I hope it doesn't smell too bad