Tangle Wrangler

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Does anyone else love this as much as I do? Its a gr8 detangling brush. I've had it I believe a little over a year and it works amazing on myself as well as my girls (hair types ranging from 3b-4b).

ForumRunner_20131025_162505.jpg

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
That's very inexpensive. What made you buy it?

Why do you like it better than other detanglers?

I saw a YTer using it in one of her styling videos (can't remember who) and she recommended it for detangling in the video. So I gave it a shot since the price was good.

HPG

blackeyes31626

I saw a YTer using it in one of her styling videos (can't remember who) and she recommended it for detangling in the video. So I gave it a shot since the price was good.

HPG

http://youtu.be/YglhwJE89eI

This brush has a different name but it looks like the same one you're using. Does it glide through your hair like that too? How long does it take you to detangle?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
http://youtu.be/YglhwJE89eI

This brush has a different name but it looks like the same one you're using. Does it glide through your hair like that too? How long does it take you to detangle?

Yeah it's the same brush...
It glides through my hair and my girls easily just like that. Actually my middle daughter's hair is just like Mae's (sp?) It doesn't take long to detangle with my hair and my girls I'd say if I'm just detangling probably 10-15 minutes bc they all have ubber thick hair. If I'm styling as well 30 minutes to maybe 45.

HPG

crimsonpeach

Master Lurker
I use this brush also. It detangles my hair fully without ripping it out like the Denman brush. Even modified the Denman was too rough. This is perfect.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
I'm still playing with my Magic Star so I may get this down the line. My hair feels pretty detangled as is though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Felicia Leatherwood Brush is primarily the same (a little bigger and a tad more sturdier). And more expensive.

I recently misplaced the FL Brush and bought another one from a Tack Supply.

Construction of both brushes are primarily the same.

FL's has a wider, sturdier handle. I found my FL the day I got my replacement. (so now I have a back up).

Smiley79

What are the seams like? Are they seamless?

A hair blogger's review:
http://lengtheninglocks.blogspot.com/

And a video of MNS using it:

HTH :)

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-5_12-31-1.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-5_12-31-1.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9

Smiley79

I'm curious is Tangle Wrangler the company that makes it or is that the name of the actual brush.

Smiley79

This is the demon seed brush they used on my hair at the salon that cost me 2.5 years :nono: It wrangled my tangles and gave me a head of mid-shaft splits.

Lollll im sorry to laugh at your choice of words :lachen:. It must have been really bad for you! But im so surprised. It works really well for me and my daughters hair so far.

faithVA

Lollll im sorry to laugh at your choice of words :lachen:. It must have been really bad for you! But im so surprised. It works really well for me and my daughters hair so far.

Yeah, it was bad. I cut splits out of my head from October 2013 through November 2015. I refused to big chop again and it took 2 years to heal the damage :nono: Woosah. My hair is finally getting back to normal.

toaster

I cackled @faithVA . I'm sorry you went through that. I noticed a similar style brush at Walmart yesterday and almost purchased it, but I know I don't brush my hair.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I have one and love it. I use it more than the Denman as well. However, I only use it to stretch the natural hair and remove shed hair. I don't feel it works well on my relaxed hair.