Hair Vitamins

NishBo

I'm currently using Solaray Hair Nutrients with L-cysteine and I was wondering what are some vitamins you ladies are taking and have you had any good results?

YuNg

no one replies to vitamins anymore i dont know why
Anyway im not a female but i take Fish oil, msm, vitamin e, Vitamin A, and a B-complex 100mg. I havent notice any results i dont know what the deal is.

kokodiva

Hard to believe, but AVON has a good hair/nail vitamin that has worked really well for me. It has made my hair thicker and it is finally beginning to grow out. I like the AVON pills better than some of the others I have tried ebcause they were the soft gelcap kind and those go down way easier.

JetBlack

Peace & Love
I currently us Phyto vitamins and MSM. I just started approximately 3 weeks ago, so I'm not sure of results regarding my hair. I have noticed that my nails are extra hard, so I assume I'll see results in my hair as well.

carameldiva

I did not notice any results until about 2 months into it. I did tweak it along the way. Adding things and substituting things- i think i have it where i want it. Be sure to take extra vitamin c with the msm. Drink plenty of water and get regular trims( at least once every 3 to 4 months).

sugawooga

If you goto "search" in the LHCF directory(at the top of the page) you will get plenty of information on hair vitamins. I guess people are tired of discussing vitamins. I got a lot of helpful insight on vitamins by looking at the archieves. I personally take biotin and msm. Biotin is good for your hair. Any vitamin that boost your amino acids are good for your hair but with some vitamins like MSM you must use a supplement vitamin C. A lot of women take flaxseed and I'm starting to see that some women are getting in to caster oil for shine and luster. Check it out