Vitamins and mustache??? lol

Naijaqueen

Ok ladies, I jumped back on the wagon and went back to taking vitamins about a month or so ago. I hadnt taken my vitamins in over 4months. I waxed hair above my lips when I do my eyebrows and had those done about a month ago, and yesterday noticed hair above my lips. I didnt notice my hair was growing but this shows me it is. Kinda funny, but whatever it takes. :lachen:

I'm taking 10,000mcg Biotin a day very regular
3600mcg MSM powder, not so regular, maybe 3x/week
Liquid Biosil (silicon) every day about 6,000-10,000mcg
Nioxin (2pills) maybe 2x a week
1 solaray Multivitamin daily
Buried Treasure hair skin and nails complete (its liquid, contains everything!! Vit A,E,B-6,Folic Acid,Biotin,Calcium,Magnesium,Zinc,Copper,MSM,L-Cysteine,Horsetail leaf extract, aloe vera, paba) daily

I've been off buried treasure for about a week, I love it, only bought 1 bottle 1st time, store ran out, so they ordered 2 for me, should get it next week

Last edited:

MizaniMami

Okay!! I noticed that a few days ago. I didn't have a full mustache but just some hairs on the side of my lip and they were pretty long:lachen: .

I just shaved them off and kept it moving. Just part of the plan. I don't expect to only have faster hair growth on my head.

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
Geez you guys are focused, I'm thinking of trying vitamins and things like this make my wanna change my mind, I'm hairy enough as it is.

MzOptimistic

I get hair under my chin...loooong hairs that was never there until I started taking vitamins. My fiance calls me whiskers. I pluck em but they grow right back. Oh well.....my hair is growing on my head.:D

InJesusName

Whiskers!!!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Don't feel bad. My hubby plucked about a 1 inch hair out of the middle of my neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The things we do for beauty!

MzOptimistic

InJesusName said:
Whiskers!!!!!!!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Don't feel bad. My hubby plucked about a 1 inch hair out of the middle of my neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The things we do for beauty!

Oh I get em there too my fiance say that I am turning into a man...he got jokes but sometimes his jokes gets his *** on the couch...:mad: :)