Hair long in the front..But short in the back

Kayanna1212

Well my hair is shoulder lengthBUT the back of my head will refuse to grow!!!(Dont get me wrong i have hair in the back though)
my longest hair tip reaches right about shoulder length!!!!!
But im like Diego!! Why wont it grow in the back but its all extra long in the front!:lachen::lachen:
Any suggestions you guys?

MummysGirl

Baby your hair in your nape area... moisturise it more, add conditioner generously to that area... protect the area at night by braiding it up... I'm sure more ladies will give better advice.

Highly Favored8

Wash/Condition:Every 2 weeks with ORS Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Grease hair every 5/7 Days out of the week with ORS Olive Creme'

Sulu Max every 2 weeks
Thats it

Grease I stop using this years back. You can try some water based moisturizers like Cantu Shea Butter Break& Strong./ Or others you can research on.

Sulu Max I used that crap once and it did nothing for me. Glad I brough one bottle.

I now use BeeMine/ Patience Growth Oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Alma Oil, Jojoba (sp) oil. Not all at once however, you can do some searches here and just type in moisturizer's and Hair Growth Serums/oils. Good luck to you. :yep:

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Maybe you should baby that area for awhile. Maybe get a lacefront or wig and braid that area up (not tight), cowash (make sure to put extra conditioner in the back) and maybe DC 1-2 times a week. You might also want to add a protein treatment in your regimen 1 time a week (Aphogee). Just give your hair a break, low manipulation, and it'll catch up..Also, you might want to stop greasing your scalp for awhile. Try Castor Oil on the scalp for awhile.