Hair damaged from fighting

Blossssom

Lol well last one was last month and my cousin got a good piece of my hair. She was actually nursin her daughter (1 month) and we got in an argument it escladed and we fought she forgot she had the baby in her arms and just jumped on me and pulled my hair so I had to beat her a$$.
The baby daddy was there so he caught the baby and tried to break us up. He cudnt cuz we was "too much for him" my cousins and aunts ran in the room tryin to break us up. I finally stopped. N den she just ran and jumed on me !! pulled my hair and dropped to the floor ...I mean dis h0* put. Her FULL body weight on my hair so I had to fall to the floor also to keep her from ripping out my Fu**ing scalp! Den I really let go and beat her face and ripped out her hair. Hair was allllll overrrr my hair kept brakin for 3 days and my scalp was so swollen it started to pus and I cudnt even touch that part of my head. To this day we no longer speak and I do not adknowledge her as my cousin.

Um, wow! I knew you was lyin'! LOL! I'm glad nothing happened to the baby! Man! What was the argument about?

Bump all that. It's time to change schools and start from scratch. That's no way to live!

Girl! Would you look? Scared to go to school! And this was back in the 90s before schools had all that 0% tolerance crap! It was on when somebody said it was on, and the school did nothing about it!

* see profile to see wat that is in my siggy I wrote it on the visitors wall

Now, why you had to be complicated? Why you just couldn't tell me it was a tarzier? Wait a second! Wasn't it you that beat down a cousin last month? Let me shut my mouth before you come after me for talking smack! I couldn't fight my way into my apartment if somebody came after me! LOL!

Ok so I didn't read the posts before I commented.

This thread is hilarious. Ya'll are straight hood.

Okay! Even Sweet Sylver is in on it! Whew! Don't judge a book by its cover or its HAIR! LOL!

:lachen: don't forget salt under the nails for when you lay dem scratches! :lachen:

I didn't get into many fights but it was always the "she think she cute because....". It was always the hair they went after....ALWAYS but I learned to bob, weave and jab right for the nose :hardslap:. Stops them in their tracks! :

Okay! Jealous h*es!

LOL @ How this thread has become a Fight Tactics 101 tutorial.

Girl! I wish I had known this back in school, but I just kept real quiet. I knew I couldn't handle it! :lachen:

vaseline on your face and big cheap cluster rings. i was one of the girls who grew up with a lighter skin tone and had hair down my back and those ugly ghetto grease monkeys hated me but my grandmother would kill us if we came home beat up. I didn't have many fights but those I had I'm sure the chicks would shake if they saw me now. I would totally blackout and just go crazy, only because I wanted that to be my one and only fight with them, don't want to do this everything I see you. My uncle said beat the head and that was my goal, get the head.

i had no brothers and sisters just little ole me. you hit me and and i didn't hit you back and my grandmother found out, it was a death sentence. either you or me and she ain't whipping me

Okay! LOL!

we use to dig our nails in onions bcus thts spose to make them sharper for slicin sombody face quickr:lachen:
i use to take the stones out my rings so the prongs would cut u

Sylver, is that you? I think somebody has hacked Sylver's account because I know this isn't my hair idol talking like this... I just know it! :sad:

There was one girl in my hostel that was known to be a bully!
She tried snatching my boyfriend but to her disappointment her plans failed and she thought she could beat me up.
When she attacked me with a broken bottle (luckily for me someone snatched the bottle off her hands) I reached for her hair and yanked 2 handsful out, leaving her with a large bald area on her scalp!!

LOL!

I've NEVER been the fighting type. I'm the type that thinks quick on her feet. I have a sharp tongue and can cut you down to nothing quick. Then I move around while everyone is like "ooohhhh, no she didn't". After a while people would try to provoke me just to hear me "ak a fool" and thought it funny. I wasn't trying to be a comedian and I had LOTS of wild hair to pull too. Thank goodness I came out ok from talking my way out of fights!

That's how I was, too! I could beat anybody talking, but man when it came time to lay hands... START RUNNING! :lachen:

One cold cock punch dead in the center of someone's face will drop the average person like rock unless they are a scraper.

If that don't back em up, then I'm getting them off their feet on to the ground the quickest way I can and I proceed to kick the ish outta them because I hate breaking my nails.

I never scratch or pull hair but I have broken a few bones...

:look: I better re-evaluate who my friends are on this board. I'm sort of afraid now not to be some of y'all's friends! LOL!

I'm going to start carrying Castor oil with me just in case I run into one of y'all!!! lol!!

Okay! And some onion soup! Ha!

:lachen: I've never been in a fight, and I'm so taking notes! :lachen:

Test it out, Kiya, and see if ANY of this works! LOL!

sqzbly1908

Wow...this thread has really brought back memories and laughs!!!

I guess I will reminisce(sp) as well...

Well anyway -walking down the hall at school - the mean chicks were behind me loud talkin' me. My friends walking with me were just telling me to ignore them (off topic - My dad always told me if I got into a fight and passed the first lick - he would pass the last one - so I could not start off swingin')

Well as I was walking - one of the chicks threw one of their textbooks and hit my backpack. I turned around and said "Alright Bishes" - I need the one who threw that book at me and that is the b****** a** I am going to beat and when I get through if any of the rest of u want some - don't wait until I turn my back. (Learned self defense from my dad who is a 4th degree Black Belt)

So the chick steps forward calling me white b****/white girl hair ...crazy ish..She is all in my face (close) steady yappin' - next thing I knew she had pulled my hair (just got it done) and somehow I had flipped her a** on the floor and commenced to chokin' and punchin' - my hand started getting tired so I started beating her with my penny loafers...(Bass Baby- HardCore) ...lol Trust - I left her looking different since she wanted to pull my hair out (she pulled a little out my head but it was not noticeable but it was sore!!!)

We were in the office until our parents showed up and my dad asked who hit who first - I said she threw a book at me and he was good with that. He fussed at me because when we walked out I said "it ain't over". I got in school suspension and she was suspended for a week. But that day was a good day - I didn't have use my AK (for the Ice Cube fans) ...LOL

It's crazy how mean and jealous hearted people are. I could see if I did something to them - but I would always keep to myself - but after that - I was eyeballing those chicks and waiting on their a** to get live. My brother gave me some brass knuckles (never got a chance to use them) but if I did - it would have been ON and POPPIN' ....

Blossssom

Wow...this thread has really brought back memories and laughs!!!

I guess I will reminisce(sp) as well...

Well anyway -walking down the hall at school - the mean chicks were behind me loud talkin' me. My friends walking with me were just telling me to ignore them (off topic - My dad always told me if I got into a fight and passed the first lick - he would pass the last one - so I could not start off swingin')

Well as I was walking - one of the chicks threw one of their textbooks and hit my backpack. I turned around and said "Alright Bishes" - I need the one who threw that book at me and that is the b****** a** I am going to beat and when I get through if any of the rest of u want some - don't wait until I turn my back. (Learned self defense from my dad who is a 4th degree Black Belt)

So the chick steps forward calling me white b****/white girl hair ...crazy ish..She is all in my face (close) steady yappin' - next thing I knew she had pulled my hair (just got it done) and somehow I had flipped her a** on the floor and commenced to chokin' and punchin' - my hand started getting tired so I started beating her with my penny loafers...(Bass Baby- HardCore) ...lol Trust - I left her looking different since she wanted to pull my hair out (she pulled a little out my head but it was not noticeable but it was sore!!!)

We were in the office until our parents showed up and my dad asked who hit who first - I said she threw a book at me and he was good with that. He fussed at me because when we walked out I said "it ain't over". I got in school suspension and she was suspended for a week. But that day was a good day - I didn't have use my AK (for the Ice Cube fans) ...LOL

It's crazy how mean and jealous hearted people are. I could see if I did something to them - but I would always keep to myself - but after that - I was eyeballing those chicks and waiting on their a** to get live. My brother gave me some brass knuckles (never got a chance to use them) but if I did - it would have been ON and POPPIN' ....

You go, girl! What were the white b**ch/white hair comments about, though? Did you have "good" hair?

AtlantaJJ

My dad used to own an apartment building in Inglewood California and my aunt used to live in one of the units. I used to stay there with her and my cousin often. The kids that lived in the apartments around that building used to try and beat my tail on the regular. I was an outsider AND they thought my dad was rich...(not so much) Anyway I had to beat differnt chicks down in rapid order if I wanted to stay around there. And I did...it really worked out to my advantage because I got quite the reputation...the good girl that will put you in the hospital if you mess with her. :look:

ETA: Then there were some girls in my neighborhood that used to pick on me because I went to Catholic school. I had to go postal on them once too. I always ended up fighting more than one person at a time, which totally got me off the hook because it appeared that I was being jumpped, except that I would end up breaking something on one of the folks because I found out that's what happens when you stomp a person really good (with a size 10 foot) :yep:

Oh yeah, no one ever pulled my hair once. One girl scratched my face, she got a broken collar bone in return.

Last edited:

danigurl18

I seen a girl in high school get her fake pony ripped out of her head.. she had a big bald spot since she used the one with the combs

sqzbly1908

You go, girl! What were the white b**ch/white hair comments about, though? Did you have "good" hair?

It was in pretty good condition and it moved a little when I walked but h***, anybody's hair could be like that. I had a good beautician back then...

We ladies can still have some class while beatin' that a**!!! Punks jump up to get beat down!!!

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Um, wow! I knew you was lyin'! LOL! I'm glad nothing happened to the baby! Man! What was the argument about?

Girl! Would you look? Scared to go to school! And this was back in the 90s before schools had all that 0% tolerance crap! It was on when somebody said it was on, and the school did nothing about it!

Now, why you had to be complicated? Why you just couldn't tell me it was a tarzier? Wait a second! Wasn't it you that beat down a cousin last month? Let me shut my mouth before you come after me for talking smack! I couldn't fight my way into my apartment if somebody came after me! LOL!

Okay! Even Sweet Sylver is in on it! Whew! Don't judge a book by its cover or its HAIR! LOL!

Okay! Jealous h*es!

Girl! I wish I had known this back in school, but I just kept real quiet. I knew I couldn't handle it! :lachen:

Okay! LOL!

Sylver, is that you? I think somebody has hacked Sylver's account because I know this isn't my hair idol talking like this... I just know it! :sad:

LOL!

That's how I was, too! I could beat anybody talking, but man when it came time to lay hands... START RUNNING! :lachen:

:look: I better re-evaluate who my friends are on this board. I'm sort of afraid now not to be some of y'all's friends! LOL!

Okay! And some onion soup! Ha!

Test it out, Kiya, and see if ANY of this works! LOL!
Bloss I'm as gentle as a lamb... I have only fought (excluding my cousins) in self defense...honestly. I never jumped on anyone, I always thought that was crazy. And truth be told, they could talk about me all day long for ever, it was only when they laid hands on me when I went off on them and it was always well deserved. I never got in trouble about fighting in my life because it was always in self defense. :yep:

Now I don't have to fight thank goodness.

longhairdreamzz

my worst hair incident was when i had braids and the girl pulled out about 5 to 10 braids.. i was devasted after that never again.. and i had to hide my spots.. so embarrasing.:perplexed..

This happened to me in junior high. Back then I had box braids and 3 girls jumped me while I was fighting their friend and pulled the braids clean out of my scalp in the back of my head. It took 2 - 3 years for it to grow back. This was my very last fight. It didn't matter anymore if I can fight or not, I refuse to put my hair in danger like that again.

NinasLongAmbition

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I wont stop either. If it means me going to your place of work/school in shades, trenchcoat, fake nose and wig, pretend like im washing my hands at the sink everytime someone comes in untill its you, wait untill you go in the stall, go in the one next to you, stand on the toilet, reach over, and yank your hair from the top while your using the restroom.

Doesnt matter to me.
Thank you so much for this ! I just got a good laugh... may God bless u for putting a smile on my face.:lachen::lachen:

Diam0ndiva

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I wont stop either. If it means me going to your place of work/school in shades, trenchcoat, fake nose and wig, pretend like im washing my hands at the sink everytime someone comes in untill its you, wait untill you go in the stall, go in the one next to you, stand on the toilet, reach over, and yank your hair from the top while your using the restroom.

Doesnt matter to me.

tooooo funny.. like im rolling on my bed laughing