Hair damaged from fighting

TCatt86

Um, that would be me... I've only been in two fights (high school) and lost both! :perplexed

:blush:

:look:

You TOO! Y'all a bunch of ghetto girls! I'm staying away from y'all! And you sound like a would-be-murderer! LOL! :lachen:

I remember one girl in high school got most of her hair ripped out. It was blowing in the wind going down the street! :lachen:

:blush: Oh no!! I would go crazy if that happened. I would flip out if my hair was pulled out of my head. Then that means I'm not going to stop until I get you back. I'm not ghetto but I follow g-code when it comes to my hair and face. So I would be like:hammer: Forget that.

LovinLea

This is why we must bring the Jherri Curl back :grin:, Try getting a good grip on Jherri Curled Locks!! Wait a minute . . . I just bought a bunch of Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil - I'm gonna slather it on and hand out the beat downs!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:LMBAO!!!!

i'm scared of y'all, but thanks for the tips (just in case)

infojunkie

yes I am. my cousin is one of those quiet shy girls who will run from an ant. the boy was using her car to drive the girl around while she was at school . my cousin saw her car parked somewhere and when she went to get in the girl and guy walked up and the girl jumped on her. all the while making comments about her hair.:nono::nono:

nothing but jealousy blossom. when the girl first saw her she said something to my cousin, my cousin is one of those girls who won't clap at a concert and once the girl saw this, my cousin open game. this girl has been wanting her for some time now and finally got the opportunity to fight her.

I'm sorry, I was just don' when I read that. With hair like that she betta enroll in some Tai Kwon Do classes or sumthin'!

Blossssom

:lachen::lachen::lachen:LMBAO!!!!

i'm scared of y'all, but thanks for the tips (just in case)

:look: I know... we better get out of this thread before we get our hair snatched out, Lea :lachen:

They got some bada$$es up in HERE! :lol:

:blush: Oh no!! I would go crazy if that happened. I would flip out if my hair was pulled out of my head. Then that means I'm not going to stop until I get you back. I'm not ghetto but I follow g-code when it comes to my hair and face. So I would be like:hammer: Forget that.

Yea, that one girl whipped her a$$, and she was a good fighter too! Outmatched! Funny, that fight was at least 25 years ago and I still recall it! :lachen:

Bklynqueen

I don’t think people think when they fight, they just go for the best grip or what they can get their hands on. I usually target the neck first, for strangulation purposes.

THIS IS ME TO A T. Now mind you, I can count the # of fights I've had on 1 hand (mostly boys) but when I did, that's the first place I aimed for. Can't fight if you can't breathe.

fluffylocks

Um, that would be me... I've only been in two fights (high school) and lost both! :perplexed

:look:

You TOO! Y'all a bunch of ghetto girls! I'm staying away from y'all! And you sound like a would-be-murderer! LOL! :lachen:

I remember one girl in high school got most of her hair ripped out. It was blowing in the wind going down the street! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I saw a fight at a basketball park in high school where this girl had alot of hair ripped out (micro braids), almost 2 months later I went back to the park, and there were still braids here and there around the park :nono: Summertime I guess there wasnt enough wind. :nono:

Blossssom

THIS IS ME TO A T. Now mind you, I can count the # of fights I've had on 1 hand (mostly boys) but when I did, that's the first place I aimed for. Can't fight if you can't breathe.

Wouldn't that be attempted murder? Let me check my law book! :lachen:

Blossssom

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I saw a fight at a basketball park in high school where this girl had alot of hair ripped out (micro braids), almost 2 months later I went back to the park, and there were still braids here and there around the park :nono: Summertime I guess there wasnt enough wind. :nono:

Yea, I've gone to certain areas and would see a braid or two on the ground and wondered if they fell out or if they were snatched out.

Next time I'm in the hood and see a braid, I'm going to pick it up and see if there is scalp attached to it! :lachen:

On this episode of Judge Karen, the woman's entire side of her head had been cleaned off! Microbraids!

TCatt86

My cousin told me to punch the person in the throat first then go for the head. He told it would knock the wind out of them. This is the man that also showed me how to use a boxcutter:blush: but I'm not that damn stupid.

TCatt86

Yea, I've gone to certain areas and would see a braid or two on the ground and wondered if they fell out or if they were snatched out.

Next time I'm in the hood and see a braid, I'm going to pick it up and see if there is scalp attached to it! :lachen:

On this episode of Judge Karen, the woman's entire side of her head had been cleaned off! Microbraids!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: In hood fights there is always a weave casualty!!!

Blossssom

My cousin told me to punch the person in the throat first then go for the head. He told it would knock the wind out of them. This is the man that also showed me how to use a boxcutter:blush: but I'm not that damn stupid.

He wants you LOCKED up! :lachen:

truequeen06

I got in a fight once in middle school with this girl in my after school program. I don't remember why. I'm not the type to fight, so I was scared. The first thing she went for was my ponytail. The after school program broke it up and when her mom came in and her daughter told her about it, her mom said, "Did you pull that *****'s weave out?"

My mom has some stories though about girls not liking her because of her hair. This one girl kept taunting her for years telling her she thought she was cute because she was light and had long hair (it was somewhere between waistlength and tailbone). Alot of the black girls in her class didn't like like her so she mostly hung out with hispanics with the exception of a few black girls. But one day the girl that kept taunting her just up and pushed her in the bushes. They ended up fighting and the first thing that girl went for was my mom's hair. By the end my mom had all these bald patches from that girl pulling out her hair and the big bear (that's what my mom called her lol) had scratches all on her face.

My grandma nearly cried when she saw what had happened to my moms hair.

It kills me when chicks want to fight because of hair. I mean seriously grow your own instead of trying to rip out someone else's.

fluffylocks

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I wont stop either. If it means me going to your place of work/school in shades, trenchcoat, fake nose and wig, pretend like im washing my hands at the sink everytime someone comes in untill its you, wait untill you go in the stall, go in the one next to you, stand on the toilet, reach over, and yank your hair from the top while your using the restroom.

Doesnt matter to me.

Bklynqueen

Wouldn't that be attempted murder? Let me check my law book! :lachen:

LOL, that move catches many by surprise because that's not what they're expecting. I should clarify- since I was small, and the big bad boys were willing to hit me, I pulled no shorts and trust me, I was not the type to go looking for a fight; I was a :littleang. I just put them in a tight headlock and would start wailing. And if that didn't work, ...well, never underestimate the power of a good head butt.:giggle:

Blossssom

I got in a fight once in middle school with this girl in my after school program. I don't remember why. I'm not the type to fight, so I was scared. The first thing she went for was my ponytail. The after school program broke it up and when her mom came in and her daughter told her about it, her mom said, "Did you pull that *****'s weave out?"

My mom has some stories though about girls not liking her because of her hair. This one girl kept taunting her for years telling her she thought she was cute because she was light and had long hair (it was somewhere between waistlength and tailbone). Alot of the black girls in her class didn't like like her so she mostly hung out with hispanics with the exception of a few black girls. But one day the girl that kept taunting her just up and pushed her in the bushes. They ended up fighting and the first thing that girl went for was my mom's hair. By the end my mom had all these bald patches from that girl pulling out her hair and the big bear (that's what my mom called her lol) had scratches all on her face.

My grandma nearly cried when she saw what had happened to my moms hair.

It kills me when chicks want to fight because of hair. I mean seriously grow your own instead of trying to rip out someone else's.

That's a shame!

I feel sorry for girls like your mom... growing up in a hood community where probably most of the girls are black and bald! You know they rode her!

Certain people just can't live around others... if you have something the majority doesn't have but wants, YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE!

Bklynqueen

I actually did punch someone on the throat once and the impact made me cry for the person ( I was little). I don't think I'll try that again unless I'm fighting for my life.

Blossssom

Someone called the police and the police broke it up.

That fight must have gone on for a long time then :(

Your cousin must have really got worked over before the cops arrived... why didn't anyone try to intervene? What was the baby daddy doing? Was the kids there?

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I wont stop either. If it means me going to your place of work/school in shades, trenchcoat, fake nose and wig, pretend like im washing my hands at the sink everytime someone comes in untill its you, wait untill you go in the stall, go in the one next to you, stand on the toilet, reach over, and yank your hair from the top while your using the restroom.

Doesnt matter to me.

Oh God! :lachen:

My sister used to have a friend in high school. This was one girl you didn't want to mess with. If she fought you, every time she SAW you, she would whip your a$$ again! One girl couldn't leave her house! :blush:

LOL, that move catches many by surprise because that's not what they're expecting. I should clarify- since I was small, and the big bad boys were willing to hit me, I pulled no shorts and trust me, I was not the type to go looking for a fight; I was a :littleang. I just put them in a tight headlock and would start wailing. And if that didn't work, ...well, never underestimate the power of a good head butt.:giggle:

Why were you constantly fighting boys?

kandake

Well, for me as a young hoodlum... Just kidding my fights were always self defense. At any rate, I went for the hair as a means of getting a grip/hold on someone.

KPH

House Head
Kid wasn't there and baby daddy didn't do a thing. You know he was happy at the thought of women fighting over him. Yeah, girlie got a whippin.

TCatt86

My sister used to have a friend in high school. This was one girl you didn't want to mess with. If she fought you, every time she SAW you, she would whip your a$$ again! One girl couldn't leave her house! :blush:

:lachen::lachen: I'm sorry that is soooo funny!!! That is g-code to the fullest. I can't live like that though.

TCatt86

Kid wasn't there and baby daddy didn't do a thing. You know he was happy at the thought of women fighting over him. Yeah, girlie got a whippin.

And my uncles would have happily got in that a**!!!

Bklynqueen

Why were you constantly fighting boys?

They were the ones that picked on me for some reason and the ones I had very little patience for. Don't know why it worked out that way- never had a fight with a girl. Again, I wasn't looking for a fight either. The last fight I had was when I was 16 and I was defending my sister from yes, another boy. This dude was 6 ft 3 to my 5 ft 3- AND COULD NOT FIGHT. I won't even get into how ridiculous that looked.

Encore

Lmao so true when I got in fights I used the hair to keep her head down and proceeded to hit her. The scarf alwaysss comes off if not it was just a scuffle.fightin over here is a science. U betta vasalene ur face up so the punches slide off and no matter what do not fight with ur hair out. That jus givn her betta grip especially if u past 6 weeks post all that crazy ng gives her quite the handful to hold on to and you will be missing a lot of hair with a sore scalp.

That was back in highschool tho I don't fight anymore.:)

Blossssom

Aw, how sad... and I know the cops didn't get there for about 10-15 minutes!

DAMN!

So that negro just stood there and watched!!! Triflin' dog!!!

:nono:

:lachen::lachen: I'm sorry that is soooo funny!!! That is g-code to the fullest. I can't live like that though.

And you know it's bad when you have to go to school with this person... you can't hang out in the courtyard during lunch; have to eat your lunch in the principal's office! :lachen:

Don't get caught walking to school or home... IT'S ON! :lachen:

They were the ones that picked on me for some reason and the ones I had very little patience for. Don't know why it worked out that way- never had a fight with a girl. Again, I wasn't looking for a fight either. The last fight I had was when I was 16 and I was defending my sister from yes, another boy. This dude was 6 ft 3 to my 5 ft 3- AND COULD NOT FIGHT. I won't even get into how ridiculous that looked.

Remember the Ron Artest fight? One of the players was fighting an average height man... that comes to mind! LOL!

Dude was handling that 7 foot tall basketball player, though! Some white guy!

Blossssom

Lmao so true when I got in fights I used the hair to keep her head down and proceeded to hit her. The scarf alwaysss comes off if not it was just a scuffle.fightin over here is a science. U betta vasalene ur face up so the punches slide off and no matter what do not fight with ur hair out. That jus givn her betta grip especially if u past 6 weeks post all that crazy ng gives her quite the handful to hold on to and you will be missing a lot of hair with a sore scalp.

That was back in highschool tho I don't fight anymore.:)

Liar! LOL!

Was it that you're holding in your signature!

cocosweet

Why that triflin' mu...oh wait board rules... ain't worth the price of a doo rag.:nono:

Who was that upthread who said they go for the throat? That was me. I don't have a lot of endurance so I have to try to take you out quickly!