Idea for fighting Shedding with full force

nadine1977canada

As some of you know Im having a bit of a shedding problem. I tried Nutrine Garlic shampoo and conditionner and saw no results.

Not long ago some of you recommended Alter ego hot garlic oil treatment as a solution for me to try. See my issue is that i'm only fighting shedding when i wash my hair , i.e when i do the garlic shampoo or the garlic hot oil treatment:ohwell: . So i figured i might as well ass something to fight it continuously.:look:

I decided to continue my treatments with also adding Garlic oil as a daily scalp massage and using Cinnamon oil (apparently it stops shedding as well). Here is a list of oils i found that might be of interest for everyone.

Garlic : Prevent hair loss

Aloe : For damaged and dry hair due to lack of moisture

Rosemery : Stimulates hair growth and strengthens the hair roots

Cinnamon : Strengthens the scalp, prevent hair loss (Vita E)

Avocado : Revitalize the hair giving a natural luster & silky

Coconut : Restores natural oils to dry and damaged hair

Almond : Eliminates dryness, restores luster & body on damaged hair

Carrot : For damaged hair due to coloring and dyes

Moska : Restores and strengthens the ends. Recommended for very dry hair

Bergamot : Recommended for processed and dry hair. Apply a small amount after shampoo. Could be used for hair styling.

Sasame : Gives hair a healthy natural look, Recommended for chimically processed and fragils hair

Cunnin : Restores the hairs natural shine and gives a natural appearance.

Bears Oil : Helps restores the hairs natural shine and gives a natural
appearance

Higuereta : Its medicine qualities help restore a healthy appearance

What y'all think?

Last edited:

curlyj

Have you tried a cheapy Garlic conditiner from Queen Helen?? Its about 3 bucks and I usually mix in w/ my deep con. Its great...Andworks right away...the effects usually last 3 weeks(so using once a month is purrfect)
Also MNT is wonderful for shedding, at least for me.