Hair damaged from fighting

Diam0ndiva

no i haven't been in a fight but i just remembered why i dont fight and stay clear of drama:nono:.. why do females go straight for the hair?? u would think the face would be the route to go.. make her ugly.. but always the hair..

my worst hair incident was when i had braids and the girl pulled out about 5 to 10 braids.. i was devasted after that never again.. and i had to hide my spots.. so embarrasing.:perplexed..

N E 1 else have a memory about hair drama in a fight???:ohwell:

JuicesN'Berries

no i haven't been in a fight but i just remembered why i dont fight and stay clear of drama:nono:.. why do females go straight for the hair?? u would think the face would be the route to go.. make her ugly.. but always the hair..

my worst hair incident was when i had braids and the girl pulled out about 5 to 10 braids.. i was devasted after that never again.. and i had to hide my spots.. so embarrasing.:perplexed..

N E 1 else have a memory about hair drama in a fight???:ohwell:

This is too funny....but it does happen...My little sister (the family thug) had some girls jump her...and ripped out her hair in the front...it hasn't grown back right since......

Blossssom

Naw, no way I would be in a physical altercation... I think when women purposely start stuff with you if you have pretty hair, they're just jealous... my sister was like that...

Men value long, pretty hair over faces, I guess... you can always put on some make-up to cover scratches, but it's quite the task to try and hide bald spots.

Judge Karen adjudicated a case recently where a woman got a lot of her braids "removed" in a fight! Bald spots everywhere!

KPH

House Head
my cousin just had a fight about a month ago (baby daddy's jump off jumped on her). First thing the girl said when the police came was "that's why I pulled out your hair." My cousin has jet black WL 3b hair. I said to myself, it wasn't even about the boy, it was about her hair.

Diam0ndiva

Naw, no way I would be in a physical altercation... I think when women purposely start stuff with you if you have pretty hair, they're just jealous... my sister was like that...

Men value long, pretty hair over faces, I guess... you can always put on some make-up to cover scratches, but it's quite the task to try and hide bald spots.

Judge Karen adjudicated a case recently where a woman got a lot of her braids "removed" in a fight! Bald spots everywhere!

girl i feel you.. its a dam shame

Diam0ndiva

my cousin just had a fight about a month ago (baby daddy's jump off jumped on her). First thing the girl said when the police came was "that's why I pulled out your hair." My cousin has jet black WL 3b hair. I said to myself, it wasn't even about the boy, it was about her hair.

are you serious.. wow.. F*%kin B!tc#.. lmaoooooo. that pissed me off

Blossssom

Exactly... that's why I don't even look certain black women in the eye... they would love to get their claws on my head and tear it all out... sad...

That's all it was about, KPH... JEALOUSY!

Did your cousin try and "talk" her way out of it? What precipitated the beatdown besides it being about the "baby daddy"?

KPH

House Head
are you serious.. wow.. F*%kin B!tc#.. lmaoooooo. that pissed me off

yes I am. my cousin is one of those quiet shy girls who will run from an ant. the boy was using her car to drive the girl around while she was at school . my cousin saw her car parked somewhere and when she went to get in the girl and guy walked up and the girl jumped on her. all the while making comments about her hair.:nono::nono:

nothing but jealousy blossom. when the girl first saw her she said something to my cousin, my cousin is one of those girls who won't clap at a concert and once the girl saw this, my cousin open game. this girl has been wanting her for some time now and finally got the opportunity to fight her.

Last edited:

Diam0ndiva

yes wants to know tooo!!! what made it pop off. did she even get a chance to tie it up.. but even if she did.. they usually get that scarf pulled off too

Blossssom

yes I am. my cousin is one of those quiet shy girls who will run from an ant. the boy was using her car to drive the girl around while she was at school . my cousin saw her car parked somewhere and when she went to get in the girl and guy walked up and the girl jumped on her. all the while making comments about her hair.:nono::nono:

nothing but jealousy blossom. when the girl first saw her she said something to my cousin, my cousin is one of those girls who won't clap at a concert and once the girl saw this, my cousin open game. this girl has been wanting her for some time now and finally got the opportunity to fight her.

What does your cousin's hair look like now? Yea, I'm sure he just stood there and watched and probably cheered!

So the girl knew she could take your cousin :nono: That's why I avoid drama at all costs when it comes to the hoodies. Doesn't take much to provoke their madness! :mad:

yes wants to know tooo!!! what made it pop off. did she even get a chance to tie it up.. but even if she did.. they usually get that scarf pulled off too

Yea, that won't work! Scarf gone and hair!

KPH

House Head
her hair is fine, she has so much that you can't tell. They way her mother was screaming I thought we would have to call the girl patches. I guess the girl had strands in her hand but nothing major.

TCatt86

I think women grab for the hair because it stabilizes the face. You get a good grip so homegirl can't move and go to work on her face. That's just my opinion. I mean there are women that want to mess up your hair but when pretty girls fight destroying the face is the most important.

Blkrose

I think women grab for the hair because it stabilizes the face. You get a good grip so homegirl can't move and go to work on her face. That's just my opinion. I mean there are women that want to mess up your hair but when pretty girls fight destroying the face is the most important.

:nono: TCatt sounds like you speaking from experience :blush:

TCatt86

:nono: TCatt sounds like you speaking from experience :blush:

:lachen::lachen: Yes I was in a fight one time and this is exactly what happened to me, I didn't know why but it was later explained to me by the more experienced fighters in my family. Hair is the appetizer, the face is the main course. Chicks that can't fight always want to pull someone's hair out.

KPH

House Head

That is how I use to fight. My uncle taught us to beat the head but I was not concentrating on the hair to pull it out but to hold the head down for a good beating.

Girls who windmill pull hair.

TCatt86

That is how I use to fight. My uncle taught us to beat the head but I was not concentrating on the hair to pull it out but to hold the head down for a good beating.

Yeah that's what I mean you don't want to pull the hair just get a good grip. :lachen::lachen: Yeah my cousins quickly taught me the correct way to fight once I was pummeled in the head.:blush:

Lebiya

It all about the grip, once you have the hair in lock, your can control everything else. Like a rope. If most men had long hair that would be the target too. I don’t think people think when they fight, they just go for the best grip or what they can get their hands on. I usually target the neck first, for strangulation purposes.

KPH

House Head
Yeah that's what I mean you don't want to pull the hair just get a good grip. :lachen::lachen: Yeah my cousins quickly taught me the correct way to fight once I was pummeled in the head.:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: i taught my daughters that move. you don't want to scratch and carry on. grab the hair, pull the head down near your waist and handle your business. without the head, the body ain't no good.

BklynHeart

It all about the grip, once you have the hair in lock, your can control everything else. Like a rope. If most men had long hair that would be the target too. I don’t think people think when they fight, they just go for the best grip or what they can get their hands on. I usually target the neck first, for strangulation purposes.

:dead:

RNmom

This is why we must bring the Jherri Curl back :grin:, Try getting a good grip on Jherri Curled Locks!! Wait a minute . . . I just bought a bunch of Castor Oil and Jojoba Oil - I'm gonna slather it on and hand out the beat downs!!!

But, no seriously, I had the same thing happen to me in high school - I got in a fight with a girl with very short hair and first thing she went for was the hair. She didn't pull it out, but she yanked it hard enough to give me a bad headache. Girls are so much rougher these days.

TCatt86

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: i taught my daughters that move. you don't want to scratch and carry on. grab the hair, pull the head down near your waist and handle your business. without the head, the body ain't no good.

OMG you remind me of my cousins!!! :lachen:Now I won't ever get caught slippin'!! It takes one time to get beat up and you quickly learn the dos and don'ts I hope you told your cousin how to handle hers just in case something happens. Hopefully it won't but you never know.

winnettag

Oooh, ya'll ain't no joke! :boxing:
I'll remember not to make you ladies mad!
Thank goodness I'm starting kickboxing so I can defend myself, lol.

TCatt86

girl, she got chicken wings.

Oh oh!!! I'm going to pray for her. Not that I advocate fighting, I really don't and I think it's pointless, but being a quiet girl myself I know people take that as weakness and want to pick with you just because they can, defending yourself is important.

So now y'all know if you get in a fight if you have time pull that hair back and slather it with grease, if you don't go for the girls head pull her down and beat her in the head. :lachen::lachen: I kid, I kid!!

fluffylocks

I no lie would stop the argument, we would pull out our phones and calenders, and plan our fight for when I could go get my hair cornrowed really flat, with the "hangtime" somehow braided so it doesnt hang, then put on all kinds of scarfs, and still keep you away from my head.

Because If I ever glanced and saw about 3 years worth of conditoning and moisturizing in somones stank hand :nono: I would turn into the incredible hulk and there would be prison time after.

I had my hair ripped out in the middle, and scratches all over my face. Hated both.

And my hairs not strong, i've seen some people have their hair pulled and a couple of strands come out, also some that leave with 2 handfulls missing, I would be the latter. :nono: Dont think so got me mad just thinking about it.

Blossssom

her hair is fine, she has so much that you can't tell. They way her mother was screaming I thought we would have to call the girl patches. I guess the girl had strands in her hand but nothing major.

How did your cousin find her way out of it? Someone must have broken it up! I'm glad she's okay...

Blossssom

Um, that would be me... I've only been in two fights (high school) and lost both! :perplexed

:blush:

:look:

You TOO! Y'all a bunch of ghetto girls! I'm staying away from y'all! And you sound like a would-be-murderer! LOL! :lachen:

I no lie would stop the argument, we would pull out our phones and calenders, and plan our fight for when I could go get my hair cornrowed really flat, with the "hangtime" somehow braided so it doesnt hang, then put on all kinds of scarfs, and still keep you away from my head.

Because If I ever glanced and saw about 3 years worth of conditoning and moisturizing in somones stank hand :nono: I would turn into the incredible hulk and there would be prison time after.

I had my hair ripped out in the middle, and scratches all over my face. Hated both.

And my hairs not strong, i've seen some people have their hair pulled and a couple of strands come out, also some that leave with 2 handfulls missing, I would be the latter. :nono: Dont think so got me mad just thinking about it.

:blush:

I remember one girl in high school got most of her hair ripped out. It was blowing in the wind going down the street! :lachen: