Futurebiotics Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins STINK!!

Theresamonet

Or is it just my bottle? These vitamins smell like pure sh*t! I can even taste the stink when I swallow them. Is this normal for this brand or for hair vitamins in general?

virtuenow

What do they smell like? The Nioxin pills smell like food-- like a meat sandwich or something. It tastes like food too

JerriBlank

Mine smell like that when I haven't opened the bottle in a while. Like earlier this year when I abandoned an already open bottle and switched to nioxin,then went back to them,they smelled awful. I couldn't finish the bottle. A fresh bottle doesn't smell like that to me,and I have been taking these for about 2.5 years.

Theresamonet

Mine smell like that when I haven't opened the bottle in a while. Like earlier this year when I abandoned an already open bottle and switched to nioxin,then went back to them,they smelled awful. I couldn't finish the bottle. A fresh bottle doesn't smell like that to me,and I have been taking these for about 2.5 years.

Yes! I got mine earlier this year, took one and sat it in the cabinet. I didnt pick it up again until a few days ago, and when I opened it the smell hit me immediately. I dont recall it smelling this way initially...like dry dog food and poop.

silenttullip

When you first open yes but after it fades. They don't smell nor do they taste like anything after. Shoot if they gave me the results that countrylife does I'd switch back
FAST. countrylife stinks and tastes disgusting but results rock

JerriBlank

Yes! I got mine earlier this year, took one and sat it in the cabinet. I didnt pick it up again until a few days ago, and when I opened it the smell hit me immediately. I dont recall it smelling this way initially...like dry dog food and poop.

Lol'ing and gagging at the same time!:lachen:

Theresamonet

When you first open yes but after it fades. They don't smell nor do they taste like anything after. Shoot if they gave me the results that countrylife does I'd switch back
FAST. countrylife stinks and tastes disgusting but results rock

silenttullip How long did you take countrylife before you started seeing benefits?

Last edited: