futurebiotics hair, skin, and nail vitamins

destiny30

Has anyone tried futurebiotics hair, skin, and nail vitamins? I started them in December and I don't see too much of a change.

Last edited:

rootdeep

I used them for a long time and saw results in the health of my hair. Do you take them 3 times a day as stated on the bottle?

I've switched to Puritan Pride Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins and like them better.( Probably because of the discounts PP offers! :D )

KiniKakes

When i first joined the board i was taking them (because of another member, Macherieamour, who has gorgeous hair).

I finished the entire bottle, which lasted me maybe a few months or so....? They were cool. I didnt have any complaints, and my actually hair was doing well.

I ended up switching to another brand only because i was reading the backs of all the bottles at GNC, and another type of hair vitamin (i forgot which) had higher levels of Biotin, Silica, MSM, etc. So i figured i should switch to the brand with higher amounts of the "good stuff." :)

HTH

KiniKakes

rootdeep said:
I've switched to Puritan Pride Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins and like them better.( Probably because of the discounts PP offers! :D )

i know thats right!!!!! :lol: gotta love it!

LaNecia

I saw them on the shelf at the Health Food store but opted for Nioxin for 6 months to give it a good honest try.

nicki6

I started taking them due to Macherieamour's recommendation also. I think that they did help me ut nothing spectacular.

I intend to start Nioxin when I finish the bottle I have.

favorc

i have been taking mine since september of 06 and i saw great results. i still take them. I take them three times a day, but i also take a flinestone vit once a day, two 100 mg grape seed pills and two MSM 1000mg pills. so i can't say that my hair growth is just form the FB. but my hair is so much thicker and stronger than what it use to be. i got my touch up on dec 1st and i have about just a little over 2 inches. oh yeah i detox every now and then too. it took until december to start seeing results because i started them in september, so just give a little bit longer and see if you see any results.:)

locabouthair

i have this in my house but i dont take it. i used to take it sporadically but i was never consistent because i found it kinda of hard to swallow all those tablets at one time.